30 Year Old, petite, 325cc high profile mentor with Dr Thrush

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I after years of dreaming about it I finally...

I after years of dreaming about it I finally booked my breast augmentation. I went with the Harley Medical Group and my chosen surgeon is Mr Mahadev. I haven't actually met with him yet, as my surgery is not until March.
My experience so far with the group has been great, my PC Shopie is very informative and quick to respond to my queries. I told her that I am looking for a busty but natural look and she recommended a couple of surgeons.
I have been living on forums for months but I can't really find much on Dr Mahadev so if anyone has experience with him please share it with me.

Surgeon appointment

So I had my appointment with Mr Mahadev today. He was absolutely lovely very kind and comforting but by the time I came home and had time to reflect on what was said, I have mixed feelings. We decided on 375cc which I'm happy with but he recommended UHP and I'm not sure what that will look like. I am after a natural shape and I'm very concerned that my new boobs will look stuck on and I don't want a big gap.
There were no patient pictures so I feel like I'm going in to this blind and I'm not entirely comfortable with that. I don't know what to do :/.
I think I will try to see him again hopefully that helps.

Just a follow up...

I have contacted my patient advisor at the HMG, she is so fast to respond!!
She addressed all of my concerns and I can see Mr Mahadev again just to talk through the implant choice again. I am now very happy and looking forward to my next appointment :)

Surgery cancelled with Dr Mahadev

So I had a call from the clinic today and unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances dr Mahadev had to cancel my surgery.

I was offered surgery with a different surgeon; dr Thrush on 4/03/2017 in London. I get to see dr Thrush on 23rd for a consultation and we will go from there.

I'm a bit gutted because I had tickets to the national wedding show at the NEC that weekend but at least I will have 10 days recovery before going back to work.

2 weeks to go

Just two weeks to go until surgery so I thought I'd attach a before photo. I never noticed before how much bigger one of them is and that I have a droopy nipple ????????. Roll on surgery!!!

Everything has changed

I saw my new surgeon yesterday and everything's changed so I decided not to update this review anymore but creating a new one instead.

30 Year Old Petite, Had 325cc Mentor High Profile Implants over the Muscle

For many years I was dreaming about fuller breast but only started looking into the procedure seriously last year. After going on many consultation, I chose to go with the Harley Medical Group. My PC was Sophie who made the decision just so much easier, she was excellent. I was first recommended a surgeon and booked the surgery for 06/03/2017, I was supposed to have 400cc UHP mentor implants. My original surgeon had to cancel and this is how I was introduced to Dr Steven Thrush. I was very pleased with our first meeting, he was very thorough and pleasant. We decided to with 325cc HP mentors to suit my frame.
My surgery was on 04/03/2017 at Highgate Hospital in London. My admission time was 11:15 and I was taken to my room promptly. Every member of the hospital staff was excellent. Dr Thrush came to see me and was nice as ever. Then I was taken down for surgery at 1:15 and back up my room just after 3pm. My recovery was pretty smooth after the GA and I was discharged at 6:30pm
I'm loving my results so far, although they feel like rocks at the moment. I'm a bit uncomfortable but the meds seem to help the pain most of the time.

18 days post op - progress so far

I'm 18 days post op so time for another update.
Recovery: the first couple of days I didn't really feel any pain. They just felt hard and heavy and I was sleeping a lot due to the meds. days 3-5 were the hardest pain and discomfort wise. i originally only had 10 days off work but wasn't able to go back until after 2 weeks. I was still very hard to move around and I was feeling tired all the time.
Nurse appointment; 1 week after surgery: removed dressings, checked the incisions and took some pictures. All went fine and again everyone at HMG was lovely and professional. I was advised that I could now sleep on my back and after an other week I could try my sides as well.
I'm still very happy with my results and can't praise Dr Thrush enough. The only thing is that I feel that they are getting smaller and every now and then I get the feeling that I should have gone bigger.

4 weeks post op

I’m 4 week post op now and this has been a great experience so far. Apart from the occasional scare of “are they too small” or “are they bottoming out” I can say that I’ve been happy with my boobs for most of this time. i just can’t help to think that I’ve had sort of an easy ride, this is too good to be true. They are dropping in different rates which made me think something was wrong one morning but I realise now that I was being silly. I was also being super paranoid about stretch marks but so far I only have the ones from before surgery. Hopefully it stays that way ????
One day I was thinking that they are too small; I wanted to be DD and they just don’t look it in clothes. So yesterday I went to Bravissiomo where they fitted a some bras on me (i know it’s early and they will still drop and change but I needed to get some piece of mind). rhey told me I was a 32F!!!

I’ve attached some pics, blue bra is Ann Summers 32E (present from my friend before the surgery) seems a bit small haha and the white one is bravissiomo 32F

5weeks

Can believe how fast this has gone :). I was a bit gutted because the weather was lovely today but I still have to wear my sports bra so I couldn't wear anything summery :(. Very happy with boobies though

Side projection

Boobies from a slight angle to show projection
Steven Thrush

Very pleasant and thorough. I trusted him from the moment we met. He made me feel at ease so much so that I wasn't even nervous leading up to the surgery.