39 Y.o.a Need a Beauty Boost to Go. Troy, MI

1st time experience with voluma to my flat checks,...

1st time experience with voluma to my flat checks, third rodeo or so with and a little bit of botox between the brow, corner of my outer eyes, and near the top of my forhead. I look forward to these beauty Spa days, I tell you. I must say, I was very pleased with the aesthetic appeal of the treatments I went under, especially the Voluma (the botox was perfect by the way, everytime). Dr. Mune Gowda used the right amount of filler, taking into consideration the shape of my face, and what I ultimately desired to achieve. With his honest opinion taken seriously , and respected, I was nonetheless but happy with my final results. I'm definitely going back for seconds and thirds....and forth servings when it's that time again! His is a wonderful physician and knows his craft to a tee. I'm comfortable and confident in knowing he will be gentle, have my best interest at hand, and will perform work that exemplifies a true perfectionist.
Troy Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mune Gowda 1. Expert 2. Perfectionist 3. Profesionally Charismatic 4 Humble 5.Polite 7.Trustworthy 8. Patience