Breast Augmentation - Troy, MI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always disliked my breasts. Despite having...

I have always disliked my breasts. Despite having a B/C cup, my breast shape is awkward. I have no fullness at the top and a lot of fullness on the bottom. My breasts aren't proportional to the rest of my body and I have considered BA for the longest time. This was my third consult; I guess the third time is the charm!

The first two consults were less than stellar. I felt like they barely looked at my body and just chose what size implant for me based on my preferences. Dr. Deluca-Pytell is amazing. She apologized for running late which was nice because most docs won't even acknowledge their tardiness. She thoroughly went over my health history and explained all the possible choices (type of implant, incision, size, etc).

Then she did multiple measurements of my breasts, did a breast exam, and let me try on bras with multiple sizes of implants. I was very impressed and she made me feel very much at ease. She asked if I had questions multiple times and was very accommodating. I will be scheduling my surgery with her, will update at that time.

Had my Breast Augmentation 1/11/17

I was the first case of the day had it at the hospital. I initially wondered about a nerve block but then decided not to do it this morning. Dr. Deluca-Pytell came in around 7:30 and drew on my chest. Everyone was so nice and really treated me like a queen.

My family member was notified that I cam out of surgery around 9:30 am, a total of 90 minutes for the surgery. I woke up around 10:10 and I felt great! The CRNA did a great job, I had no nausea and I didn't feel super groggy. I had some ice chips, water, and they gave me a tiny bit of Fentanyl IVP and then one Norco before discharging me home at 11:00 am.

I'm not in much pain, it just feels like a tight, heaviness in my chest. The muscle relaxant really helped because I lift heavy weights and my pectorals were quite developed. I've had no nausea, only took a little nap, went for a walk, and generally feel pretty great for just having major surgery.

I haven't looked much at my breasts since they are in the special bra but from what I can see they look lovely, not to swollen and there has been no blood. The incisions are tiny so I think the scars should fade quickly. I will update with photos on Friday when I take off the bra to shower.
Troy Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Deluca-Pytell. I was very impressed with her knowledge and clinical skills as mentioned in my post regarding the consult. I also liked the fact that she listens to patients and is conservative in her approach. Some surgeons just want to rack up the bill but she is committed to providing her patients with the best results. Her bedside manner is outstanding, very patient and caring. I cannot imagine a better experience and I absolutely made the right decision in choosing her as my surgeon. I am not in much pain post op and barely have any swelling which speaks to her expertise. I am so excited to see the full results!