5'2" 106lb Getting 350cc HP Silicone Unders... - Troy, MI

So Im 24 years old and Ive always dreamed of being...

So Im 24 years old and Ive always dreamed of being fuller up top. Well I had a consultation in August but never guts upped to making the op date. Well I woke up last week and decided life is short and after reading countless reviews on this sight I called and scheduled my appointment. I am about a 32b now I would like to be a full D after surgery. I plan on getting 350cc silicone Implants under the muscle. If anyone has any advice or things I should purchase before surgery I would really appreciate it.

Almost time....

So my pre op is in a few days is there anything I should be doing to prepare for surgery yet?

I have 4 days left!!!

Super excited and anxious for my surgery. I am currently a 32C at VS, but a true full b. Im getting 350cc HP under the muscle. Im wondering what size you guys think Ill end up with. Im hoping to be at least a small D, but I would love bigger!

1 day post op

I'm only 1 day post up but I feel fine, just a lot of tightness and swelling this morning. Other than that I'm doing great. Now I'm ready for the dropping and fluffing to begin.

Wow....I have boobs now!!!

So I think Im about 9 days post op.... And I'm in love with my new girls. I got 350cc HP mentor round under the muscle. I haven't really had any pain at all. Just some tightness in my chest. I did have an allergic reaction to the antibiotics that gave me a rash on my tummy, but it has started to clear up since I stopped taking them. I've been able to raise my arms above my head since day 2. I never got frankenboob, but mine are very much in my armpits, but the Dr. has me pushing them together several times a day which I think is helping. So far this has been an awesome experience and I would do it 10 more times if I had to!

3.5 weeks post op!

Haven't posted and update in quite a while so I figured I should. Everything's going great so far! Got my stitches out at my 10 day appt and now I've been massaging away and waiting for them to D&F more. I know they are supposed to get smaller but so far mine have gotten bigger in the last few weeks. Well here are some new pics to show my progress.

2 months flew by!

I haven't done a review in a while, but a lot has changed! The girls are super soft now and Im allowed to wear any bra I want. I got sized at Soma intimates at a 32dd and at VS at a 32ddd. I think VS is exaggerating though lol. The doctor told me they have dropped enough so while I can wear any bra to make sure it offers support. In clothes I feel like they aren't big, but naked they feel perfect. I can't feel my right nipple yet, which is weird to me. And my incisions are doing great, i just took off my scar strips in the picture so excuse the rectangle around the incision.
Troy Plastic Surgeon

My experience from start to finish was amazing! The staff was very warm and inviting, and answered all my questions anytime I called. The doctor made me feel super comfortable. He went over the several options available to me for my size and together we made a decision that was both medically and cosmetically perfect. The day of surgery he was very reassuring of any doubts I had. He is a master under the knife, Im only 2 months post op and you can barely see my incisions. My recovery was amazingly smooth, only took pain meds for 3 days. Every post op visit I had was great. Im actually sad I don't have to go back for so long. Erica is super amazing as well! Overall I would recommend Dr. Trupiano to any and everyone that wants an amazing breast augmentation, and a lifetime relationship with their doctor.