25 Year Old, 6 mo. post op, wanting 300cc breast implants out

On March 14, 2016 I had breast augmentation...

On March 14, 2016 I had breast augmentation surgery and had low profile 300cc silicone implants put into my body. I went into the BA very unsure and nervous. Everything happened so fast and I barely time to think about what I was actually doing to myself. I had always been a barely 34B and the thought of having bigger boobs always crossed my mind. I have always been very athletic, i.e. running half marathons, volleyball, and crossfit. I have broader shoulders and I felt like a boy with my 34Bs, not to mention being mistaken for a 14 year old girl some times. I finally graduated college in May 2015 and started my job as an RN... I finally had money to spend on myself. I never felt beautiful or sexy and I will admit that I thought that having a BA would make me feel “sexy” and “hot”. Two months post-op I started to regret having BA. My family and friends told me I didn’t need the surgery and told me I was beautiful before. I have tears in my eyes when I say this... but I just couldn’t see what they were seeing before my BA. Now, it’s harder to run and work out. I feel less confident than I did before I had the surgery. I want to be the old me again. I have been seeing a therapist and now I will be going on antidepressants. For the past 4 months, I have felt like I have been in a fog, I can’t think clearly, I have no energy, and rarely smile. I used to smile all the time and be a happy go lucky woman. My Mother says that I should give myself a year to think about explant surgery, but I don’t know if I want to wait that long. I am upset with myself that I got this surgery. I just want them out. I didn’t realize how they would feel being under the muscle and I can’t even look at myself in the mirror. I am glad I found this website, because I didn’t realize how many women regret having BA and have explant surgery. I’m so thankful for all of you sharing your stories and it makes me feel better that I am not alone. I live in Michigan and if any of you know of any good PS that do breast implant removal please let me know. The first step for me is to tell my PS that I am not happy and if she does explants. I feel almost embarrassed to ask, but I hope her reaction won’t upset me. In the end, I just want to be 100% me again.

6 months post op of BA

This is what my breasts look like now that I've had the implants in for 6 months. I still want to get these implants out. Tomorrow I will contact my doctor and let her know how I am feeling.

Appointment on Thursday with PS

I made an appointment for Thursday with my original PS and stated that it was for my 6 month check up. I didn't feel like telling the receptionist my whole story of how I was feeling. I better start making a list of questions to ask her and remind myself not to be nervous when telling her that I want my implants out. I'm hoping that she will do it. All I want is my conf