Dr Sydney Coleman NYC - New York, NY

Dr Coleman is absolute genius. I had liposuction...

Dr Coleman is absolute genius. I had liposuction deformities due to a previous surgery done 10 years ago. I saw many plastic surgeons throughout these years but nobody was ever able to fix the problem. I am very skinny and I was told I was not a suitable candidate for fat grafting. All this until I met Dr Coleman. I flew all the way to New York City from the other side of the world. He basically invented the fat graft technique. He understood my problem, he saw tiny regions of my body from where fat could be taken. I had no idea he could do such a wonderful job. He smoothed out the irregularities on both my thighs by injecting the fat taken from donor sites on my body. I know for a fact he is the best surgeon out there and he has changed the way I see myself. His staff is amazing too, especially his assistant Mary Lombardi. Many people don't bother writing about their experience but I'm sure that each patient of Dr Coleman will always be grateful to him, because plastic surgery for many of us is surgery of the mind, and I could have not met a finer surgeon than Dr Coleman.

Dr Sydney Coleman NYC

Dr Coleman is an absolute genius. I had liposuction deformities due to a previous surgery done 10 years ago. I saw many plastic surgeons throughout these years but nobody was ever able to fix the problem. I am very skinny and I was told I was not a suitable candidate for fat grafting. All this until I met Dr Coleman. I flew all the way to New York City from the other side of the world. He basically invented the fat graft technique. He understood my problem, he saw tiny regions of my body from where fat could be taken. I had no idea he could do such a wonderful job. He smoothed out the irregularities on both my thighs by injecting the fat taken from donor sites on my body. I know for a fact he is the best surgeon out there and he has changed the way I see myself. His staff is amazing too, especially his assistant Mary Lombardi. Many people don't bother writing about their experience but I'm sure that each patient of Dr Coleman will always be grateful to him, because plastic surgery for many of us is surgery of the mind, and I could have not met a finer surgeon than Dr Coleman.
New York Plastic Surgeon