37 Female, Eternally Grateful for What Was a Big Deal! - Manchester, GB

When you put someone's life in their hands, it is...

When you put someone's life in their hands, it is a big deal! Jawed Tahery, FRCS instilled the confidence in me and my decision from the word go. So much so, that after my operation, I did not need to take any pain killers - that was how much my mind was at ease! He listened with care and consideraton, and explained in a manor of complete professionalism. I understood completely what was going to happen and what I had to do. As a patient, you need to have trust and faith in the process, knowing that you are doing the right thing. Jawed Tahery, FRCS was encouraging and exceeded my expectations. Not only do I believe that he is a brilliant surgeon, but I know he is because of the magnificent work he has done on making my nose look amazing. People have complimented and most importantly I know the difference it has made, As a result, I am very happy!

My nose before operation

At the request pf Nicoladearlove (great name!), please see a before picture. What a remarkable difference. So happy :)
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

My interaction with Jawed Tahery, FRCS was extremely professional. As mentioned above, he listened very carefully. This is what a doctor/practitioner does for their patient/customer - they listen! As a practitioner myself, I know that you need to have good rapport, communication and engage. I felt comfortable at all times and reassured to know that I can contact him at any time. It is clearly obvious that Jawed Tahery, FRCS enjoys what he does, takes pride and cares about helping others. Having strong and excellent interaction with people is not easy and it comes across as a natural ability which to me means that he is adaptable in any environment.