Fit 51 Yr Old Needed a Lift

I've been noticing over the past year that my neck...

I've been noticing over the past year that my neck looks wrinkly & saggy and my jowls are starting to show. I'm very fit and young for my age. So I felt the one thing that needed changing was a lift so that my face can match my body and my attitude. Well I did I it! 3 days ago today. I love my surgeon and his friendly staff. It's early to tell but so far loving what I see!

1 day post op

Haven't even washed my face yet, been sleeping most of the day. Hubby taking good care of me. Tubes in place, groggy, swollen, especially on my left side.

Day 3

Went to see doctor and have drainage tubes removed and dressing. Thank God! Took a shower and feeling better. My neck looks so much better!

Day 3 post op with wraps off

Side view day 4

Day 4 front view

Day 5 feeling kinda like my old self finally!

Day 5 a little makeup and washed my hair

Side view day 5

Full body pic before FL

Wanted to show how hard I work on my body and why I needed my face to match. Don't think my sagging neck and jowls show in this though. :-)

2 more pics from before FL to show my aging neck :-(

This was taken on snap chat lol but man when I saw my neck I couldn't wait for my FL!

One more from the past.

No matter how pretty I tried to look my neck kept looking back at me. I love my new neck!

Warning: care well for stitches

Didn't realize we weren't applying ointment as well as we should. Also, wearing constriction band for chin lipo kept it too moist. Wounds need air. I see my doc tomorrow to remove stitches and assess this ugly healing.

Day 10

The residual swelling under chin is improving, bruising is lasting forever :-/

Day 10

Biggest concern currently is behind my right ear. Healing is poor. :-( left ear is looking good though. :-)

Bruising

Wanted to give some advice. I didn't think to ice under my chin after liposuction. I iced my face after my FL and had minimal bruising, just yellow no purple at all. So, anyone getting chin lipo, make sure you ice! This bruising is 11 days post op.

Follow-up with Surgeon today

My surgeon had me come in to check the healing behind my ears. He scaled down the scabs for better healing and said I was doing a good job keeping them clean and moist. It's so important to stay in close contact with your PS. Here's a pic with some make up on and a scarf. I feel great looking younger :-)

Profile improvements

Feeling pretty happy with my profile :-) the swelling is finally going down and my chin is looking good! Yay!!

Neck lipo swelling improved. Incision healing well.

Swelling down under chin

Update almost 3 weeks post op

Loving my new firm neck and jawline!
Stockton Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's very thorough. Double Board Certified. Over 30 years experience. Took his time to answer all my questions. Called me the evening of my surgery to check on me. Friendly staff.