42yo with Marionette Lines and Nasal Folds - Tracy, CA

Found a closer RN for my second treatment. I got...

found a closer RN for my second treatment. I got my first inject in June of this year. After only 2.5 months i could see the lines and shadows returning. This time we went with juvaderm, not only was it her preference to use but also my perlane dissolved fast. Posting a before (with some perlane left in) and after 1 syring pic and will post updates.

26 hours later

Swelling is almost down, no redness, no bruising, no pain. So far liking juvaderm over perlane. I had so much swelling and pain before. This time nothing. Yay. Results are great. I just need a little but it makes such a difference to me. PS this was Juvaderm Ultra Plus. I forgot to put that in first post.

16 days after juvaderm

I think the placement of the injection is a tad off on my right side (more towards the cheek, s/b closer to chin I think), and my left could have used a higher injection by the mouth to bring of the corner a bit. I also noticed a little discoloration but very little. Still very happy but I will be sure to bring in pics and talk about placement. Also, juvaderm feels much better under the skin then the perlane this is much smoother. Very happy.

5 months later

It is time for an update. I still pretty much look the same. I also can still feel it around my mouth, which is good. Worth every penny and lasted 2X as long as the other. Very Happy. Going back in at the end of next month. It will be 7 months. I will take before and after again.

Juvaderm Ultra Plus - New facility

Had to change RNs again as the first one is only available a few times a month and on weird days (new RN Veronica Yerian @ Solutions Medical Spa). Found another local person that had better office hours. 1 syringe of juvaderm ultra plus. Did around chin, corners of mouth, and she used a new wire procedure to go into the nasal folds. First time and i am liking it! And still only one syringe. I still could feel some of the last injection from September 2014 (over 9 months) so i know juvaderm is the best prodyct for me. I know my marionette lines will never go away, but if I only have to do maintenance every 9 months for the next 8 years (then maybe a little more at 50), i am totally ok with that. Plus i am saving a lot of money on beauty products. I use way less. Still very happy. Also Veronica really took her time and was very nice. Also, zero bruising!
Genevieve @ A Perfect Finnish

Genevieve was very nice and explained everything she was doing.