Tuberous Breasts with 280 Cc Overs - FR

I'm 40, 5f6, 135lbs and recently just got implants...

I'm 40, 5f6, 135lbs and recently just got implants on tuberous breasts: 280cc anatomical overs.

I am thrilled with the shape and the choice of going over the muscle (I am very active). I am so happy with my surgeon's work, so happy to have finally gotten this done! The pain has been minimal (just very tight.)

The one thing I am surprised about is the size. I really communicated with my PS on wanting a generous bosem (brought in photos of implants around 320 to 360ccs anatomical overs look.) Meaning a full 'C' look or a small 'D'. Full 'C' was my goal due to being athletic and not wanting them to get too much in the way!

He thinks they are perfect for my frame, but I suspect that once the swelling goes down I will be a small C or full B. Our agreed upon goal was to go as big as possible for me but that it still look natural. Preopt I was a 34A. I am impatient to see the overall result in 2 months but am not looking forward to them becoming smaller as I feel they are not as big as my 'dream boobs'. I think I just wanted a little extra ooomph!

Any thoughts or reassurance on how much they will go down in size?

Any other advice on limiting going too big on anatomical overs for tuberous breasts so I can understand his decision to use 280s and not more?

Another quick question: On my first visit, my PS suggested that we could first do implants and after complement them with fat injections. How common is this and what type of surgery recuperation does this imply?

Thanks!!

Quick update 10 days later

Doing great and the boobs are feeling ok! A little sore and nipples feel strange but the shape is looking greast. These were full projection implants so I think that is helping! Had sort of a surpising moment when I tried on my old bras and realized that they almost all fit! (Ok I was using them just to have shape so they were big on me but still, they were all size Bs.) I am overall happy but wish they were a bit bigger (just a tad???) We'll see after the swelling goes down!
Dr Chesnier Yvan