Why Did I Wait So Long?! - Toronto, ON

So very impressed with Dr. Jugenburg and his team...

So very impressed with Dr. Jugenburg and his team at TCSI inside the Royal York hotel in Toronto. From the initial consult to my post op check-ups, they have been nothing but amazing. Dr. Jugenburg is an absolute perfectionist. I seriously haven't looked this good in a bikini since before my 1st baby. I worked out 3 times a week with a personal trainer and nothing I did could get my stomach flat or lift my boobs. I'm just sorry I didn't go see him sooner! Staying at the Royal York was an added bonus. What you see on his web-site is what you get. The morning of my surgeries, he took pictures of me and by habit I was sucking in my stomach. He said, "no please don't do that, just be natural. I don't want any fake pictures like some other sites show". I met with 2 other surgeons prior to meeting Dr. Jugenburg. There was NO comparison! I booked my surgeries at TCSI right after my consult with Dr. Jugenburg. Don't waste your time or money. Go straight to the best! Dr. Jugenburg @ TCSI.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Martin Jugenburg @ Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute inside the Royal York Hotel.