Tummy Tuck & Hernia Repair - Toronto, ON

After a major surgery (in my late 20's), 3...

After a major surgery (in my late 20's), 3 pregnancies, and two 9 pound babies...my abdomen had seen better days. Worked out like a crazy woman ( focusing mainly on my core) but I could not get rid of my cubby tummy. I found Dr. Jugenberg on 'Rate Md's.com', and I decided to book a consult. I was very impressed with the professionalism of Dr. J and his team. The team was very nice, knowledgable, and most importantly empathetic to what I was going through (physically & mentally). Kim (RN) has a way of making you feel at ease on the day of surgery, and immediately returns your call in order to answer any questions you may have. Marina (RN) was also very helpful during follow-up appts. and sincerely patient, and kind during my complete meltdown when it was time to remove stitches from my navel...yuck! Most importantly Dr. Jugenberg's expertise is what you are getting, and it was worth every penny...I had a 'drain free' tummy tuck (no cumbersome drains to manage) I am very happy with the results...the best part is a 'laser thin' incision...my scar looks amazing...you can hardly see it! So glad that I decided to go with Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Ins. Thanks again!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional, patient, & honest (very direct & does not over promise)...his confident demeanour is what I am looking for in a doctor, and Dr. Jugenberg truly delivered.