33 Years Old, 3 Kids, 5.6 Height, 130 Weight....saggy Skin on the Tummy - Toronto, ON

I am a very active person. Eats healthy, watch my...

I am a very active person. Eats healthy, watch my life style but it was impossible to lose that weight or lose skin from the stomach. I have been thinking of tummy tuck. A couple of years ago I was so determined to get it done but got cold feet at the end. During those couple of years I couldn't stop thinking about tummy tuck. Finally I decided that I am going to get rid of the lose skin and stretch marks. It wasn't an easy decision but I am glad I did it. I am now 6 weeks post op and so happy with the results so far. My swelling is still going down and week after week I am seeing new me and loving the shape! I now can wear two piece to the gym....lol. It's not an easy decision but the critical part is choosing a right PS. I went to dr Bray, Dr Tong and Dr J. I decided to go with dr J and I am so glad that I made the smart decision because he is just amazing. I strongly recommend Dr J. Message me if you need more information because I can understand this isn't easy and since I been through the process and would be happy to calm you anxiety. Thank you dr J., Kim, Grace.... You guys wee amazing and I am happy with the outcome so far.

6 weeks post op appointment with my PS!

Today is 6 weeks appointment with my PS. Let's see what he is going to recommend for the scar treatment. My stomach is totally flat in the morning but by evening I still get a very little swelling. My belly button is looking better day by day. I may get a belly ring to hide the thin incision line or it may fade away. Let's see. I am wearing dresses which I haven't worn from last 10 years and they fit so nicely! I went for shopping and picked size medium ( which was my size before the surgery). I couldn't believe I was fitting in small and XS!! Not only the size but the tight body hugging dresses are so flattering on my body now! Lol

I have accepted the fact that below belly stretch marks are always going to be there but it's so much better now..... My stomach was full of stretch marks and I can really live with these below Bb stretch marks. Will post again after the appointment.....!

6 week appointment

Okay so my appointment went fine... I didn't get to see dr J but one of the nurse was there. My bandage is off. I can slowly start taking off the binder as well. I got scar treatment (Kelo-cote) which I will start this evening. Did anyone tried Kelo-cote? My scar is very very thin.... I will post some pictures. Never knew that I will be writing reviews here ...lol....but I get it now.... TT isn't a easy thing....I am glad I got through though....good scar... Good results so far....no fluid etc... No blood clots.... Thanks to my good PS! I hope I see more better results by 3 months as I still have a little bit swelling. Happy healing all...people who just got there TT.... Don't panick over swelling and results.... It takes good 6-8 weeks to start seeing good results:)

2 months post-op pictures

I am finally starting to feel myself. Here are some pictures although I know I will be much more flatter in few months. I am eating healthy and started my workout. Although my PS suggested to start slowly and pick up more pace after 3 months. I am treating my scar with Kelo-cote. Any one has any suggestions? Did anyone try Kelo-cote? Reviews?

Almost 3 months... Here are the pictures

I am hitting 3 months milestone in a week... Here are the pictures.... What do you guys think?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor... Amazing results, under promise to set your expectations low but over delivers.