Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

I was assaulted at work which resulted in my nose...

I was assaulted at work which resulted in my nose being broken. The ENT folks at my local hospital were happy with the way it was set, it was still not right and I was having difficulty breathing. After searching and doing my homework, I was recommended to go and see Dr. Torgerson.

At the initial consultation, he took the time to understand my issues and was able to work with me and determine what my goals were for the surgery and what could realistically be done. During the consultation visit, he was able to show me what the expected final results would be. I agreed to proceed with the rhinoplasty, and it was well done!

On the day of the surgery, the team was very professional and understood what it takes to go through the procedure. Things went without a glitch and almost year later I have not had any issues.

I would highly recommend Dr. Torgerson. For one he is a professional that knows his field well. Second , as a perfectionist, he ensures that what he does is the best work. Finally, he listens and understands the needs of his patients. I wouldn't change a thing regarding my experience.

nose is healed up well with amazing results!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing and outstanding on all accounts!