It Was Totally Worth It!! - Toronto, ON

It took me years to wanting a nose job to finally...

It took me years to wanting a nose job to finally do it! I've hated my nose since forever. It was big and had the family hump. But I was scared I'd end up on Botched! The last straw was went I overheard someone talk about me as 'the one with the nose'!! I asked around but none of my friends had any names they would recommend. So I went on line and researched plastic surgeons. That took a long time! there are a lot around! Slowly I came to understand the differences. Some surgeons do BAs or lipo, and others do injections and facelifts. Only about a dozen in the GTA do a lot of nose jobs. After I eliminated those with spotty reviews and those with questionable before and afters, I was left with 3. So I when and saw them. One put me off cause he was slick and quick. The final 2 it was a tough decision. In the end I chose Dr Smith cause he's also an artist. He drew my nose like those street guys who charge $20! Also the painting in his waiting room is his, which is pretty cool! Not to mention he's a nice doctor too.
So I got my surgery a couple of months later. For those of you who are going to do it, get prepared ahead of time. Once my surgery was done, things moved real fast! Stitches out and cast off the first week, then bruising and swelling going away the second week. And take 2 weeks, you will need it! The second week I wasn't in pain but I had no energy and sat around watching the vampire diaries all over again! The big trouble with nose jobs is the waiting. You just don't know and it took about a month before I was sure it was all going to work out okay. Waiting's a bitch, ladies!! I was warned not to check all the time, but I did anyways! I had some dark moments when I was sure it was the worst decision of my life. But both Beena and Mandy were great in helping me though! I've just had my 6 month check up and I love my nose! It keeps getting better and better! My tip continues to thin out and is getting sharper. I had to have needles to help healing but they're nothing to worry about. I hardly felt them cause my nose was numb!
Would I do it again? For sure I would!! I love the way my nose looks! I haven't had a single person say anything! but I've had a couple of comments how good I look!! I got my hair cut the second week to divert attention, but I think that was unnecessary really. With my new nose I feel great and way more confident now. My advice is if you want to do it, then go ahead! I can take pics from any angle now and never have to worry about where the light is coming from anymore!!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Smith takes his time and made sure I knew everything before hand. He's very careful about making sure I was going to like what he did and check again just before my surgery. He showed my family pictures after the surgery which was reassuring. He made me a new nose which was perfect for my face. He's the greatest! Dr Smith is such a nice man and a great surgeon!!