Med-student, Former Mixed Martial Arts Fighter, Banged Up Face from Fights! - Toronto, ON

I have been doing MMA for almost 8 years now and...

I have been doing MMA for almost 8 years now and competed for 6 years. In this 6 years I did very well with my fights with a record of 9-1-0. However with a total of 10 fights my face took quite a beating! My breathing was terrible and I knew if I wanted to sleep again and study hard I would have to get it fixed and retire from the cage. I went to one doctor that I was not happy with at all and backed out, and then I went to Dr. Torgerson and felt very comfortable and very confidant in proceeding with the process. Dr. Torgerson walked me through the procedure (both the rhinoplasty and otoplasty) and explained every medical aspect. His team also comes in with great confidence which only made me even more confident. I went into this procedure healthy, and I came out healthy! It has been exactly 1 month and 3 days since my otoplasty and rhinoplasty and I look like I had surgery months ago with the rhinoplasty, and the otoplasty looks and feels like it never even happened which is amazing! Everyone was happy with the results and I adjusted to it very quickly. I would recommend Dr. Torgerson to anyone that is looking to not just change their appearance but also looking for a skilled Board Certified surgeon (this is VERY IMPORTANT) to fix any medical problems like the breathing problems I had. I am looking forward to the final result and know that the outcome will be phenomenal!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Torgerson brought back my faith in good doctors. Being in the medical world myself, I began to feel as if there were less and less doctors that truly care for their patients and their practice. Dr. Torgerson has excellent bedside manner and I felt truly cared for and in a short period of time felt comfortable asking him anything and telling him anything. I truly appreciated this as I know it is very hard to come across, and the best thing and even the rarest point of my experience with Dr. Torgerson was it reminded me to never lose my bedside manner, my faith in medicine and hang in there even when things get really tough at the hospital.