Fantastic Experience - Toronto, ON

Making the decision to have a rhinoplasty was not...

Making the decision to have a rhinoplasty was not an easy one, but it was certainly worth it. I have always been self conscious about my nose and decided that I needed to do something about it so I can focus on more important things than my appearance. After researching the local rhinoplasty surgeons and visiting their websites, I felt that Dr. Torgerson would be a good choice for me. I went in for a consultation at his beautiful office in Yorkville and immediately felt welcomed and understood. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. I met with Dr. Torgerson and had the 3D imaging done, which was amazing. I was so impressed with his reputation and attention to detail that I felt like I was done researching and ready to commit to having the surgery. I got a detailed package of what to do in preparation as well as what to expect in the days and months following the surgery. It has been just over two months since I had the surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. I was very encouraged when the cast came off and everyday my nose looks better and better. Dr Torgerson suggested frequent follow ups in order to check on my progress and satisfaction. I am very happy with my decision and could not have asked for a better doctor!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Torgerson is so friendly and understanding. He really makes an effort to give you the best nose for your face so that it looks beautiful, but also natural. He has a keen eye for what is attractive. I always felt comfortable with him knowing his vast experience and education as well as his assurances in the days following the surgery.