Rhinoplasty with Breathing Correction - Toronto, ON

I had serious issues breathing at night when I...

I had serious issues breathing at night when I slept. My nose was off center from a soft ball accident when I was young. In addition, I had a very masculine nose and I wanted to soften my face. Dr. Torgerson has a state of the art facility and is an ENT doctor - both are wins. He will guide you through 3D imaging as he shows you the possibilities for your corrective surgery. Dr. Torgerson practices closed techniques for rhinoplasty, which for me, was important since I wanted as little scar evidence as possible and the risk for infection is much lower in closed versus open surgery. His staff are friendly and Dr. Torgerson is interested in helping you meet your goals. Feel confident in his care and he will show you what is possible. He offers other services and I chose to do laser skin resurfacing with my rhinoplasty. I am also very happy with the results from this procedure.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Torgerson is a thoughtful practitioner who cares about his patients needs. He helped me achieve as close to the goal as I could ever hope for. As the nose continues to settle, every day I am more pleased with the results.