Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation

Dreamed of these for years and finally went ahead...

Dreamed of these for years and finally went ahead with it. It's not an easy road, but I'm beginning to see how it will be worth it. I am six days post op, just got my cast off and stitches out today. Even though I am bruised and swollen and feel like crap I'm still happy. Dr. is amazing. Everything went perfectly.

5 days post

Still not feeling perfect but getting better with each day. All in all I'd have to say my bruising is not as upsetting as I thought it would be. I'm handling it quite well.

Day 6 cast off

6 days felt so long but yet went so fast. Couldn't wait to get that itchy thing off, I was less concerned with the outcome as with just getting it off. As for how I felt when I saw it, it was ok. It was still my nose, just a bit better. Which is a good thing, I still wanted to look like me, just less self conscious. And I think my surgeon achieved that.

Breast implants

For anyone getting breast augmentation I guess I should give you the details about that. I got 500 cc mentor textured implants, high profile. They seem large but they actually fit my body quite well and I think I will be happy with the size.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He is the best, he has a great personality. Very funny, very real. And professional, excellent work.