Happy Boob-Day! - Toronto, ON

I decided to get my breast augmentation because I...

I decided to get my breast augmentation because I was highly self-concious about having a small chest. I'd always wear push up bras to fill in the boobs I didn't have :( Until one day, a friend of mine got her ba. I was so inspired by her "big change" and ABSOLUTELY fell in love with her result. Afterwards, it was a constant battle back and forth on whether or not I would commit to having them done.
Until one day, I woke up and decided I'm definitely ready! By that point, I've already had several consultations with Dr. Jugenburg and his staff (whom are absolutely wonderful). I scheduled the surgery for the following week.

I am totally in love with my result! The dropping process isn't that bad considering it looks like I have a push-up bra on naturally!
I'm currently measured as a 32DD at VS; once I reached my 6-week mark and received the OK to wear underwire bras.

Still massaging constantly!!

Happy Boob-Day Ladies!

2 months and 8 days Post-Op Update!!

Hey everyone!
So it's been exactly 2 months and 8 days since my Happy Boob-Day and I have to say (in a non-conceited way), they are looking ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!! I'm in love! I had my follow up appointment a couple days ago with Dr. Jugenburg and his staff, they also stated my healing is coming along very well. I was told start applying Bio-Oil to my scars, which were inframammary (the breast fold). I have noticed an improvement with the scars; they've lightened up a bit and softened up as well. I'm still (not so) constantly massaging, about 2-3 times daily. < What can I say, life gets in the way a lot of the time lol, but I do realize how important this is so I do find myself massaging at random times of the day for a couple seconds. My breast are still a bit high and in the process of dropping; my right breast has dropped a bit more than my left, so I've bee paying extra close attention to my left side lately.
Something strange has been happening lately: I've been getting a tense sensation in my upper left and shoulder, which feels like a pulled muscle. It comes and goes at random times, but it's been happening for about 3 weeks now. I have mentioned this to my PS at my 2 month update. I was told it could be the "extra weight" of the implant; I'm not quite sure what it is. I went to a walk-in clinic a couple weeks ago and they prescribed me and anti-inflammatory, stating that I may have infalmmation in my arm due to surgery. Note: It has been improving and happening less frequently. I try to do mild arm exercises to stretch it out. I'm keeping a positive attitude through the whole process, which I think is the best remedy. I do get on and off minor back pains every now and then, but thats because I'm not used to the weight my breasts as of yet, but I'm getting there!!! Happily healing day by day :)

2 Months and 8 days Post-Op ~New Pictures!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon