A New Lease on Life! - Toronto, ON

After I had 3 children my body had obviously...

After I had 3 children my body had obviously changed. I have tried many diets, gadgets, exercise videos, gyms etc. All these kept be in better shape but every time I took a bath I could not avoid that stretched loose skin. It was a constant reminder that even when I was always active I would have to camouflage my belly with layering my clothes etc. in fact most of my family and friends never even felt they noticed my bulge.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had gone for a few consultations prior to Dr. Adibfar. Even though I wanted this procedure so badly I somehow always seemed to come up with every reason not to, until I met Dr Ali Adibfar. He made me feel comfortable. I trusted him immediately. He took the time I needed during the consultation. When I finally decided to have the procedure done and schedule the pre-op, there again he reviewed everything over to make sure I was prepared and felt confident and excited about going ahead.