Mini-Lift By Dr Torgerson - Toronto, ON

I have been doing Botox with Dr Torgerson for over...

I have been doing Botox with Dr Torgerson for over a year. He's a true artist. The results were always very natural so that when I started noticing my jowls and that my face looked a little tired. I felt that my look had been heavily affected by the 8 year relationship I just ended and a recent work situation. Both left me wishing I could erase the last 8 years and start anew.

I booked a consult. Initially, I was thinking a laser of some kind, maybe more Botox. Michelle, the nurse in the office, was the first to suggest a mini-facelift after she heard what I hoped to achieve. I was adamant about no surgery but still decided to hear her out. I went home and researched it before booking my official consult with Dr Torgerson.

To say I'm happy with the results would be an understatement. I look completely natural and 10 years younger. Everyone thinks that I'm simply better rested or that my new haircut (a truck to adopt when getting this done) does wonders for my face.

I'm healing beautifully. My face a neck were both done as well as a laser on my face for my melasma. I no longer need the Botox for my crows feet.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Torgerson was incredible. He is a real genius who performs natural and impressive results. I chose him originally for Botox because his work is artistry. I entrusted him with my face because he is the best. I liked that he only focuses on the face and neck. I'd seen his work and found it to be flawless. He was with me every step of the way, understood what I wanted from the get go and delivered. I never felt alone or afraid at any point during this process. He really cares about his patients and has always been generous with his time.