My First Lip Injection Experience! - Toronto, ON

This was my first lip injection experience, so I...

This was my first lip injection experience, so I was really nervous to get it done and I wasn't sure how they would turn out and whether they would even suit my face. At the same time, I knew it was time for a change - I wanted a slightly plumper sexier look and I also wanted to treat myself after a stressful year. After talking to Yolanda and discussing my concerns, I felt a lot less nervous and a lot more excited. The procedure went really smoothly (it was a little painful for me, but over quickly!). Although I was afraid of experiencing dramatic swelling and bruising the next day, it really wasn't that bad. In fact, the swollen lips looked really good on me - I covered them up with lipstick and realized that I wouldn't even mind if the swelling never went down - they looked amazing. The whole experience was actually a lot of fun - I got to squeeze a breast implant instead of a stress ball and the employees and I were chatting and laughing the majority of the time. I would definitely come back - not only because Yolanda did an amazing job, but because I actually managed to have fun while having my lips poked with needles!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Yolanda was great - she addressed all my questions and concerns, made sure I was comfortable during the injection experience, and followed up with me once the lips settled to make sure everything looked good. Definitely coming back to see her in a few months!