I Have a New Face! - Toronto, ON

I had laser resurfacing done, physician...

I had laser resurfacing done, physician recommended!
Day one was visually intense, very red, hot and uncomfortable, then it was over! The next 2 days, I needed to hibernate because it looked a bit scary, but it did not hurt, it was very tight, and needed to follow the directions of Dr. Torgerson, but as long as I did that it was completely bearable. By day 4 my skin look amazingly better. All the dead skin had sloughed off and the new skin was showing through. I could wear make-up to cover the red and go out of my house. By day 5 I was so excited about the change. My face was more "plump" or "full" like when I was a teenager, my eyes had lifted and I had NO dark anything under my eyes - my skin was literally perfect!! A three day sacrifice well worth it!
Thank you to my referring physician and Dr. Torgerson!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Torgerson was professional, kind and sincere. His staff were very thorough and attentive. They all payed very close attention to me during the procedure as well as after. Their instructions were clear and concise, leaving little to no room for questions and insecurity - I knew exactly what to expect. I was entirely pleased with the Dr., the nurses and the outcome.