Labia Majora Reduction- with Dr. Leila Kasrai - Toronto, ON

I was very insecure about my labia majora and how...

I was very insecure about my labia majora and how they hung very loose and how there was a lot of extra skin in that area. I felt abnormal, and totally self conscious about it every day since I could remember. One day I decided to take a leap of faith, and research plastic surgeons and the possible procedures available. I found out the labia majora reduction surgery was exactly what I was needing. After doing my research online, and calling a few different offices, it was a no brainer for me to decide to go with Dr. Leila Kasrai and her team. When I first called to inquire, I was greeted with a warm, compassionate voice, and someone who sounded like they really wanted to help. It was the first time I felt at ease since I started this whole process. Shortly after the phone call, Dr. Leila Kasrai called me to discuss in detail what to expect from the procedure and answered all of my questions and concerns. After the phone call I booked the surgery. The procedure itself was very quick and relatively painless. There was a local freezing put into the area ahead of time and then after that you could not feel a thing. The Doctor and her assistant made me feel so comfortable and at ease the whole time while the procedure was happening. I couldn't be any happier with Dr. Leila and her team. Their warm, friendly, reliable service was exactly what I was needing during this uneasy time for me. They went above and beyond my expectations and made it such a positive experience.
I am very happy with my results and am very happy I made the choice to do the surgery with Dr. Leila Kasrai.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Very confident, friendly, and personable.