40 Athlete and Still Have Double Chin - Toronto, ON

Had a consultation with Dr. Ellis a couple of...

Had a consultation with Dr. Ellis a couple of weeks ago and finally I'm going to get this done.
I am an athlete and always had a double chin. I consider liposuction but glad this is an option now.
My consultation n was very informative and I know this treatment is new is Canada. I know to expect swelling nothing some tylenol can't resolve. Very excited I'm doing this tomorrow.

Right after my treatment today

I had the Belkyra treatment today. very excited!
The process didn't take more than 30 mins. The injection didn't hurt.
Dr. Ellis was very meticulous with his process. He mad markings of where the fat was under my chin and then applies a stamp like application that placed dots on on my chin to indicate where he will inject. Right after my treatment I immediately felt numbing under my chin. During the day I slowly noticed the swelling increasing and mild discomfort... not pain. I didn't need tylenol.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

My consultation with Dr. Ellis was very informative. His staff was very nice and was very accommodating. I didn't hesitate booking my treatment with Dr. Ellis because he was going to do the treatment himself.