4 Kids , 3 Sections Must Have Tummy Tuck - Toronto, ON

I had a salami roll down there. Muscles that we're...

I had a salami roll down there. Muscles that we're getting so week, and slowly dropping my tummy down. My tummy would cause for skin infections when i would workout and I would would have to wear bigger waist size to accomodate that fat roll. It was so necessary for me to start feeling great at 45. So many said its your signature that you had 4 kids, last of which were twins. I refused to lower the bar, I raised it, I am the luckiest person for not giving them my ear. I would have been so upset at myself for not taking charge of my body. I work out 4 times a week and nothing but Lipo and a tummy tuck will cure this body. I will share before and after pictures later as I feel my body progresses, it now looks like it's been hit by a train.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Six was fantastic. He knew what I was coming in for. He fixed my tummy I have a flatter one now. I was hoping it would be flatter but we are only 10 days post so maybe things will get better after all. He said he would tighten the muscles but did not, and I was not able to get a proper answer when I asked because he is constantly rushing from patient to patient . He is a nice doctor, that needs to be reminded that it's nice to be morecompanionate with his nervous patients. Straight to the point.. But you know what I will come back to see him at anytime I decide to do another procedure. I trust him. My operation went well, was on my feet in 10 hours, meds for 5 days and now better getting into bed and out. Didn't use drains on me. Which was great! Today is day 10 I'm regaining my strength slowly. Hate the elastic around my waist. Itchy and annoying. But that's how it goes I guess. I feel blessed, happy and proud of my self for doing it!