Amazing Results with an Anterior Face Lift for a 56 Year (Young) Women - Niagara Region, ON

I was distressed in the way I looked especially...

I was distressed in the way I looked especially after so many years hearing from many people that I
looked younger than my age. After many years of taking care of loved ones along with the stress of
everyday life it finally took a toll on my looks. I lost 15lbs in a very short period of time and all of sudden I looked haggard and old. My jowls got worse and my neck was a mess. I began hiding behind scarfs which I never wore before. It got to a point I avoided social situations and hid behind my scarfs. A once very confident woman lost her confidence. It was time to seek professional help. I researched several plastic surgeons and read countless reviews. I finally made consultations with three top surgeons and the first two were not a good fit for me, nor did I feel comfortable with them to perform surgery on my face and neck. The third Doctor I had my consultation with was amazingly impressive and the one I would trust to do my surgery. Dr. Cory Torgerson had an impressive Bio and his expertise was in facial surgery. When I met with Dr. Torgerson I was immediately impressed by his presence, the cordial way he greeted me, and I was pleasantly surprised that he escorted me to his office. I felt very comfortable talking to him and there was an instant rapport with him. Dr. Torgerson answered all my questions and concerns. He explained to me that an anterior face lift would correct my jowls and crepiness of my neck.

He assured me I would look like a refreshed version of myself and not the scary overly pulled facelift
that I was frighten about. I also talked to one of his patients who came in for a follow up appointment
who had the same procedure done just two weeks prior. She was very happy with her results. My
experience with the surgery, the after care and subsequent follow-up was amazing. I was out and about just two weeks after surgery and after six weeks most of my swelling is gone. I can’t stop looking at myself in the mirror. I have my confidence back, I feel and look great. I want to thank you Dr. Torgerson from the bottom of my heart for your amazing work of art, your wonderful care …you are truly a genius!

I also want to thank your wonderful staff and nurse Michelle for making my experience seamless. I
would recommend Dr. Torgerson to others seeking help in a heartbeat.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon