56 Year Old - Face Lift, Eyelid Surgery, Neck Lift - Toronto, ON

After 35 years of marriage I found myself a single...

After 35 years of marriage I found myself a single woman again. So, I went back to school, then started a new career and a new life. Life and maturity makes you aware of opportunities that you should not pass up to make yourself happy, it was time to reinvent myself and invest in myself.
I wanted to look as fresh and invigorated on the outside as I did on the inside. My procedure took 7 hours. The recovery for the first 4 days was difficult my face swelled up so much I thought it would pull the stitches apart. Dr. Ford and his staff reassured me it was normal and indeed the swelling started to go down on the fifth day. On day seven I had the stitches removed and each day I looked a little better. I could have gone back to work in a few weeks but took an extended leave and went back in four. I also changed my hair style before I went back to work. My face continued to improve over the next few months as well. Now, a year later, I have some altered sensation just in front of my ears which may yet return but it doesn't bother me at all. My face looks beautiful! My friends that I see regularly never guessed I had surgery they just though I look rested after my vacation and my new hairstyle was a great look. Friends that I saw much less regularly are more astounded at how good I look and I just tell them this is what happy looks like. I am grateful every day that I did the surgery.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ford is an amazing surgeon/artist whose great skill is only matched by his compassion and kindness.