Very Happy with Mole Removal - Toronto, ON

I had a mole on my eye lid that was changing in...

I had a mole on my eye lid that was changing in colour and size. I was advised by my GP to have it removed. A girlfriend recommended Dr. Adibfar. (My GP referred me to a different surgeon - with no bedside manner and real attitude...I was so happy to have had Dr. Adibfar as an option). I was very nervous as I wasn't interested in cosmetic surgery, yet I understood the mole needed to be removed. Naturally, I wanted as little scarring as possible. He suggested doing an eye lift on both eyes. I couldn't do it on just one eye, obviously. Had he just removed the mole, there would have been a noticeable scar and a fold in my skin. I had heavy brows so the eye lift seemed like an obvious solution. Dr. Adibfar spent a full hour with me during the consultation. He was professional yet caring. He wasn't trying to upsell me (the difference in cost to have the mole removed and the cost to do the eye lift wasn't going to change his world, I am sure). He was recommending what he thought was the best solution. From that meeting to the end of the healing process, I have been so impressed with Dr. Adibfar and his staff's customer service and warmth. My surgery was on a Friday. Dr. Adibfar called me on SUNDAY to see how I was feeling and to reassure me all would be fine and I would be very pleased. And, 6 months later, I am!!! (I was even pleased 3 weeks later). The prep for surgery and the surgery itself was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not worth the anxiety I put myself through. The healing takes some time...as is the case with all bruising and scarring. Lastly, I get so many compliments on how I look...Bonus!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Adibfar is professional, caring, attentive, a PERFECTIONIST (very important in this are of work). He is easy to talk to...not intimidating. He is very engaged in his business. He found his calling!