Wanted Even Lips - Toronto, ON

Numbing cream did not work that well injections...

Numbing cream did not work that well injections were not that painful just uncomfortable as there's a needle being stuck into your lips yikes , lips were swollen and looked like a duck for about a month the was bruising bumps at needle sites and they were hard , month and a half later they started to soften but I am unhappy with the experience overall and wish I could look like my old self again. I think the procedure would could be very beneficial for someone with no lips as they do feel soft and natural later on and could offer the person the volume they lack - I however will not be repeating , bad experience for me very embarrassing looking like a duck for that long. Doc said they would go away in 4-6 months waiting that day impatiently lol ! Doctor and staff were amazing though would definitely recommend clinic 360 if you NEED the extra volume they even save your leftover juvederm for next time !

Changed my mind lol

It was worth it because my lips were uneven top lip was significantly smaller than bottom I found out hylauronic acid stimulates collagen growth so now my lips will be more even forever .. Haven't decided if I am going for more injections yet .. Might just get a little bit injected .. Either way happy now cuz they have gone down so much :)
Toronto Plastic Surgeon