Not So Perfect Lips Become Perfect - Toronto, ON

My upper lip had always made me self-conscious due...

My upper lip had always made me self-conscious due to a cleft lip at birth. It was repaired with less than perfect results...for many years I would try to camouflage my lips with lip liner and lipstick. It was not, until finding Dr. Cory Torgerson on RealSelf that I was freed from constantly wearing lipstick. I went for a consultation with Dr. Cory Torgerson, from the minute l walked into his bright professional office and greeted by his friendly staff I felt at ease.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cory Torgerson is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. During the consultation he explained the procedure and made me feel comfortable and confident. I didn't feel any pain (thanks to the numbing gel.) My lips were injected with Teosyal. Dr. Cory Torgerson did such an amazing job, my lips look natural and I am thrilled with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Cory Torgerson! If you are nervous about lip injections...YOU want a highly experienced Doctor! I am truly amazed with his work and I wouldn't go to anyone else...He's a perfectionist!!