BodyFX - First Reaction and Before Pictures - Toronto, ON

Like many, I debated on whether I wanted to try...

Like many, I debated on whether I wanted to try yet another cellulite treatment. I had Cellupulse done and really didn't see much difference.

Last night I had my first BodyFX treatment. I was told that I won't see anything really until after the 3rd treatment so this picture below was from this morning which pretty much looks like my thighs did before the treatment :). The procedure takes about 6 minutes per section and she had 3 sections per leg, so about 36 minutes in total. Overall, I found it fine from a pain perspective but I occasionally, I think when things got too hot, it was a little painful. I had Lightsheer laser hair removal and this was much less painful. I need 6 treatments I will post again after the third treatment when I apparently will see some changes.

After 4 treatments

I have had 4 treatments now and things seem to be progressing. Here's a few observations:
1) I guess I had kind of hoped it would all go away in one fell swoop. That's not going to happen :)
2) Me legs feel "tighter" than the were.
3) It is hard to take a "selfie" of the back of your legs. My therapist is also taking pictures so I can post all of hers at the end when I get them.
4) Initial leg circumferance was 25.5" (I think that is the waist of your average 18 year old girl - yikes). The other day I measured and it appeard to be the same. I would have thought it would be a bit smaller.
5) The treatment itself has a little bit of pain but nothing that you can't manage. If it is too painful, she can turn the machine down a bit.
Again, my therapist has indicated that I'll see the best results about 6 weeks AFTER the last treatment, which is around the last week of May.

Can see some progress

2 weeks after my final treatment I can see some more progress. My thighs are definitely less "lumpy" than they were.
New Skin Beauty

Tas is lovely and really knows her stuff.