32F/G to Amazing - Toronto, ON

Dr. Beber did a stunning reduction for a physician...

Dr. Beber did a stunning reduction for a physician friend's daughter... after poking around the internet, and finally meeting him... I knew he was right for me.
All the other reviews are correct... he's charming, thoughtful, patient, and professional.
Before my son I was very thin, 5'9", 115-120 lbs and a 30E... large chested for such a small person, but somehow it it was still cute.
After my son, my weight balanced out at a much healthier 135-140lbs... much nicer on my tall frame, but after 17 months of breast feeding (the largest bra I wore during g that time was a 32 M--which was horrifying) my breasts ended up settling into a 32F/G depending on the brand.

It wasn't pretty.

OHIP covered my procedure, with the exception of the liposuction portion under my arms. *thanks OHIP*

There were two horrible parts of this operation... and I say this as a healthy, 34 year old non smoker....
-The 14 days leading up to the surgery-- it was the most stressful, sleepless time I've had in years.
-The night of the surgery-- apparently anesthesia and I don't get along... so much vomiting... it lasted from around 4pm to 9pm.... then I felt normal.

That's it... I swear.
I had zero pain at the incision sights, and still don't... I really didn't need pain management at all.
My armpits and sides were tender... but oh well.
Woke up the following morning, and went for a walk, I felt so good.
When I came for my first follow up one week later to remove the bandages I was in awe.... what an amazing job.
I had very little bruising, everything was pretty high and hard... it was sort of funny how hard they felt.
Went for my 2 week checkup yesterday-- steri strip and suture removal. (3 sutures total... everything else on the inside)
**I freaking LOVE my new boobs**
I may have told Dr. Beber I love him... I may have proposed.

He is the absolute best.... I've seen A LOT of reduction pics... and I am in awe of his work.

I personally wanted to go as small as possible... he took into consideration all factors... where my natural crease is, what my build is like.... and he just knocked it out of the park.

My old boobs were heavy... no doubt. My back and shoulders were constantly tight; I work on my feet upwards of 10 hours a day, which only made the symptoms worse.... but I'd say the most incredible part of this whole journey is how I see myself now....
I feel beautiful... desirable...
I feel like myself again!
I cried a little bit when I got out of the shower this morning... I caught a glimpse of my new shape, and... ugh... (I'm tearing up now!!!) I just *feel* amazing.

If you are considering this op... find the best damn surgeon you can afford... better yet beg your family doctor for a referral to Dr. Beber... drive, train, fly in... boat?
He is THE guy.
And just do it... it's the best thing you'll EVER do for yourself.

Day 20... i cant believe how happy i am

In the last week things have really started to soften... it was shocking initially how hard, foreign they felt.
My left breast is the softest, I feel like by next week it'll feel almost totally normal again...
the right one, well it was the big one... it had more tissue removed from it, so I figure that's why it's taking a bit longer.
Same with the bruising. I didn't have a lot of bruising to begin with.... my left breast is almost completely bruise free, where as my right still has a bit of a shadow to it.

Wearing my scar sheets about 18 hours a day, and gel in between that time.

The colour of the incisions under the sheets is a lot paler than around my nipples where I'm only using the gel...
I decided not to use scar sheets around my nipples because I actually like how they look now!
I'm very fair skinned, and even before my breasts became huge after pregnancy my areolas weren't very defined... now I think they look great!

Next week I'll post a photo without the sheets, when the bruising is even less... no one would ever believe I just had a large, invasive surgery less than 3 weeks ago.
My surgeon's work is incredible!!

I spent a good portion of the early afternoon trying on dresses that I haven't been able to wear in years, and it felt SO good.
I feel like this is just how I'm supposed to be... aside from the random swelling (and subsequent discomfort) I'd get last week while overdoing it at work... sometimes I forget I just had this done!

Sigh. I love the way they are starting to drop... they look so natural.

I cant believe how perfect they are ?

So it's been just under a month... and to say I'm elated is an understatement.
Dr. Brett Beber is a freaking magician.... honestly just beautiful.
Everyone that has seen the before and afters just gasps....

This week a lot of the swelling subsided.... my right breast is still a little firm in the bottom, but I don't care. Haha.
Scars are looking very pale and pretty... I almost like them? Does that sound weird? It's almost like I don't want to forget what I was... I don't know... that sounds pretty dramatic.

Anyway. Over the moon.
I can't begin to express my gratitude to Dr Beber... his talent & skill is off the charts.
Thanks for giving me my life back.
I am me again. ??

So happy ;)

So the last few weeks have been good... everything has settled nicely, and softened up.
Tried on some bras here and there... though I'm happiest I'm a just a tight tank top.
I'm not sure what my size is... I measure at a 32C, but my scars create a broadness to my breasts.... so a 32D is more comfortable, though I don't fill out the cup.
I put on a 30E the other night from before I was pregnant, and that cup felt perfect, but the band was too narrow, and uncomfortable.

Overall, I don't care one bit.
I think a lot of people on here are really, really focused on the letter of the cup they end up with.... the reality is... it doesn't matter!
Do this for your health & well being... embrace the change!

Just over 2 months post...

Just a little side view... so cute (haha)
Little random swelling here and there this week, and the odd numbness... but I think things are just healing.
Looking extra small and lovely... dreading getting my period next week and have g them swell up, it makes me so sad!! Haha (obviously there are worse things)
Scars are a little redder looking in pic, because I had a little red wine last night.... does it every time!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Charming, thoughtful, patient, professional, timely and respectful. He is the absolute best. Please see procedure review for the Dr. Beber love-fest.