Mom of 2, Breastfed, Full Boobs is a Must!! 485cc - Toronto, ON

I have done lots of research over about 5 years. I...

I have done lots of research over about 5 years. I picked Dr. Jugenburg because of gus professionalism and his amazingly clean lines for his breastlift & aug's. He let me choose my size and gave me a clear understanding of what my outcome would b like. He is truly an amazing artist. He made me feel confident in choosing him and my outcome has been perfect with no problems. He is worth every penny!!! All of his staff has been very supportive and has always answered all my questions, even when i sent numerous emails.ive always gotten responses back asap. Kim the head nurse is truly an amazingand wonderful person!!! She is so helpful and is there every step of the way with u. To all of the ladies who helped me there, Rebecca, Jessica, Stephanie, Nora, and anyone else i forgot... U ladies made my experience truly unforgettable. I would recommend this team to anyone considering a breast lift and aug. Dr. Jugenburg created such beautiful breasts on me and ill forever b greatful to have had the honor of him working on and with me threw this whole process. Amazing team:)
I wanted to write this because this site has been so helpful for me and i like how we can see before and after pictures.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing!!! Very professional. Takes his time and doesnt rush u out of the room. Very comfortable to b around. He is truly a great surgeon. Answered all my questions and made sure i was aware of the pros and cons. A true genuine person and Dr. I would recommend him to anyone.