37 Yr Old, One Kid, Needs Total Mommy Makeover!! - Toronto, ON

I have always wanted beautiful, full, perky...

I have always wanted beautiful, full, perky breasts for as long as I can remember. After giving birth to an amazing little girl breast feeding and lack of tissue in that area caused my breasts to look horrible. My areolas were almost bigger than my breasts themselves. I had gained quite a bit of weight with my pregnancy and 16 yrs later still havent been able to keep it off. My stomach had a big apron and my belly button was very distorted, not to mention all of the stretch marks. I was embarrassed to take off my shirt and found my self esteem to plummet even more. I finally decided to look into getting surgery. I wanted multiple procedures done, a mommy makeover to be exact. I did some research online and found this website. I had read many reviews and sifted through hundreds of before and after pics to find the perfect surgeon for my needs. Cost was not a factor especially when I was dealing with cosmetic surgery. I wanted the best, an artist in this specialty. I set up a consult in November 2015 with Dr. Jugenburg to discuss my options and see if he was the right surgeon for me. Luckily Iam an RN and have education in the medical field to understand our conversation and ask the appropriate questions. I didnt make a final decision to set a surgical date until February 2016 when I went for a second consult with Dr. Jugenburg. I was afraid to go under the knife especially when their are so many risks associated with surgery. Surgery booked for April 7th 2016. I arrived at Fairmonte Royal York Hotel in Toronto the night before my surgery since I was the first surgery of the day. The Toronto Cosmetic Institute is located in the Royal York Hotel. In the morning I was happily greeted by Kim the Nurse manager and she gave me my preop meds and the emotional support I very badly needed to decrease my anxiety. Dr. Jugenburg also saw me and marked my body with his plan prior to entering the OR Suit at 7:30am. Surgery lasted approximately 3 hours and after being in recovery I was wheeled up to my hotel room by wheelchair before noon. I stayed overnight and was discharged by 10am the next morning by 2 nurses who assessed me in my room. I had nausea for a couple of days afterwards. I was in pain but took my percocets around the clock for the first week and switched to extra strength tylenol from then on due to terrible constipation. Ive had three post op visits to remove drains, sutures, change dressings. I see the surgeon next in November. It is an amazing transformation. This surgery was truly a success. It has taken some time to get use to my new body. I feel like Im living a whole new life!!! I love myself again:-)

Makeover complete!!

These photos were from before surgery to 6 weeks postop. I will post some more recent pics soon.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is very professional and highly educated with a good bedside manner. He makes you feel comfortable and has confidence in his ability to do amazing work. He is willing to answer any and all questions you may have. He is meticulous and precise with a scalpel. I made the perfect choice in having him as my surgeon!! Dr. Jugenburg you are truly gifted!!