26 Years Old Breast Lift + Natrelle 300cc Implants - Toronto, ON

Had my consultation with Dr. Jugenburg and head...

Had my consultation with Dr. Jugenburg and head nurse Kim (she is so wonderful) and am having a lollipop lift + augmentation (300cc saline) Sept. 27th. I'm currently a 32D but definitely don't totally fill out my bras.

Feeling pretty nervous but definitely feel like i'm in good hands with Dr. Jugenburg. His office is lovely and the staff are all AMAZING. Kim was so kind and made me feel so comfortable even when I went back for a second consult to re-discuss cc's. Can't wait to see the results!

Surgery date changed from September 27th to September 15th

Decided to move my surgery to an earlier date after having a change in plans work wise. Can't wait!

Surgery day

Arrived at the clinic and was well taken care of. All of the staff were wonderful and Dr. Jugenburg was extremely personable and kind.

Surgery went really well and am now in recovery. The doctor snapped a few pics on his snapchat post surgery and so far they look great!

Day 1 post op

Feeling stiff and a little sore but overall WAY better than I thought it was going to be :)

Got to take a peek today and am feeling super excited about how they look!

1 Week Post-Op

Had my bandages changed today and the doc says I'm healing great!

Thank you Dr. Jugenburg!

1 Week before and After

4 Weeks Post-Op Tape Off

Removed the tape today and am over the moon excited about how they look! Next week I can start scar treatment but they look great already!

6 Weeks - started scar therapy

Hitting 6 weeks now and have started scar therapy treatment with silicone adhesive strips
Things i've notice in the past little bit:
-at about 4 weeks I had some peeling on my breasts due to dry skin most likely caused by the stretching
- at about 4 weeks is when I noticed them really softening up and feeling much more comfortable if lie on my side
-at 5 weeks the scars got really bumpy as the internal sutures started to dissolve
-at 6 weeks the scars are less lumpy and have softened and flattened
-at 6 weeks the redness in the scars really started to fade

7 weeks - small hole has opened up

I'm just over 7 weeks now and noticed that a small hole has opened up on my right breast on the vertical incision. I've sent my surgeon an email and am waiting for a response but so far it doesn't seem to be infected which is good.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenburg blew my expectations out of the water. I never thought I could look so good and am over the moon happy. From his clinic, to his staff and to the doc himself, everything was amazing. Would recommend him to anyone. He is THE BEST!