26 Years Old, 125 Lbs Breast Lift + Implants - Toronto, ON

Had my consultation with Dr. Jugenburg and head...

Had my consultation with Dr. Jugenburg and head nurse Kim (she is so wonderful) and am having a lollipop lift + augmentation (300cc saline) Sept. 27th. I'm currently a 32D but definitely don't totally fill out my bras.

Feeling pretty nervous but definitely feel like i'm in good hands with Dr. Jugenburg. His office is lovely and the staff are all AMAZING. Kim was so kind and made me feel so comfortable even when I went back for a second consult to re-discuss cc's. Can't wait to see the results!

Surgery date changed from September 27th to September 15th

Decided to move my surgery to an earlier date after having a change in plans work wise. Can't wait!

Surgery day

Arrived at the clinic and was well taken care of. All of the staff were wonderful and Dr. Jugenburg was extremely personable and kind.

Surgery went really well and am now in recovery. The doctor snapped a few pics on his snapchat post surgery and so far they look great!

Day 1 post op

Feeling stiff and a little sore but overall WAY better than I thought it was going to be :)

Got to take a peek today and am feeling super excited about how they look!

1 Week Post-Op

Had my bandages changed today and the doc says I'm healing great!

Thank you Dr. Jugenburg!

1 Week before and After

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenburg blew my expectations out of the water. I never thought I could look so good and am over the moon happy. From his clinic, to his staff and to the doc himself, everything was amazing. Would recommend him to anyone. He is THE BEST!