22 Years Old ~ Breast Augmentation with Breast Lift - Toronto, ON

I have always had larger breasts, I was about a...

I have always had larger breasts, I was about a C-cup before, or a small D. I have always wanted larger breasts my whole life. This year I decided I was going to do it. Dr Jugenburg is absolutely amazing, as well as his entire staff, especially the nurse named Kim. I just love her..
Dr Jugenburg was helpful in every single way I could possibly explain. He answered all of my questions thoroughly, and also understood exactly what I wanted.
I paid $200.00 for my consultation, and ended up going back for two more appointments before my surgery- which he did not charge me for.
I went to two other surgeons for consultations as well. I booked all of my consultations at the same day, so that I wouldnt just go with the opinion of the first doctor that I saw. It's always good to get a couple of opinions from a couple of doctors. I knew right away that I would want to have my surgery with Dr Jugenberg!!!
All 3 of the surgeons I met with told me I would need a lift. I have scoliosis as well as a problem with my breast bone; my breast bone sits very deep in my body, therefore making my ribs out of place, and stick out. My scoliosis causes one of my shoulders to be quite a bit higher than the other, resulting in making one of my breasts droopy... :(
Well, not anymore. I am now 7 days post op. I had my surgery last Sunday. They provided me with a free nights stay at the Fairmont Royal York hotel (where the institute is) which is AMAZING. I dont live in Toronto so it was super helpful. I definitely would not want to get in a car and have to drive two hours home after having that surgery. The nurses wheeled me right into my room and put me into bed where I stayed until the next morning. The next morning, a nurse came to my room for my appointment. Yup, I didnt even have to move. It was amazing!!! Then I was cleared to go home. It was the BEST treatment I could have ever asked for. Everything was relaxed & so easy! I have my follow up post op appt on Tuesday, will update again then :)

Also, I am 5'6 and 120lbs. I had 700CC high profile saline implants with a lift, over the muscle. (They wouldnt be able to go under because the implant is too big.... but I wanted overs anyway.)

7 week post-op update!!!

Hey guys!
I am now 7 weeks post op. I am completely healed and really not sensitive at all.
The photo I have attached is my before and after that Dr. Jugenburg (my surgeon) sent to me so kindly, so that I could include it in my review.
As you can see, I had a lot of droopiness in my one breast & was not symmetrical.
The after photo taken was taken when I was exactly 6 weeks post op. (Breast augmentation 700CC with a "lollipop" lift). Scars? What scars? lol. I was SO excited.. and still am!!!!
My scars improve every day. I have been using keto-cote (I think thats how you spell it) and it works significantly- my surgeon and nurses recommended it to me. I got it at a pharmacy for $39.99 (my cosmetic institution was sold out that day).
If you have any questions, just ask!
Dr. Jugenburg was THE BEST. I almost wish I had something else I wanted done so that I could go back to him!!!! He was always so patient, kind, honest, punctual, and helpful.. along with his amazing staff. I literally have zero complaints about anything from my breast aug/lift journey. I cant believe the outcome; I am SO thrilled!!!!!!!!

8+ weeks post op and loving it

Went on vacay, went shopping for new bras and bikinis.. Loving it ????

12 weeks post op!

I'm now around 12 weeks post op. I feel amazing, and feel as if I look better than I ever have. This surgery has given me the confidence I have always wanted and needed. Just that extra but I needed! I have been using my scar cream that Dr. J recommended to me (kelo-cote) once a day, I try to use it twice a day but sometimes just doesn't happen.
My scars are looking pretty good, however he did say that the 3rd/4th month, they can get more pink and larger. And then they begin to fade. I'm not worried :) here's some more updated pics!
(700cc saline with lift)

Hey everyone!
I was wondering what is the best thing to use for scars at around 7 months post op from breast augmentation with a lift?
I have been using Kelo-Cote scar cream, however it's hard to use it regularly because as soon as I put a bra on, the cream comes off.
Is there something else that works well? I have heard something about sheets?
Let me know what you think.

Still not really impressed with my scars... Ugh! Some days they look better than others... After a hot shower, they appear more pink as well.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon