22 Year Old! Weight Loss... Implants with Breast Lift! - Toronto, ON

I've been wanting a breast augmentation for 3...

I've been wanting a breast augmentation for 3 years now. I lost 40lbs over the past 5 years and used to have huge boobs. Its not so much that i wanted big boobs again, i just wanted volume! I had boobs so saggy and not normal for a 22 year old... lets just say my confidence was low. I waited so long to go for a consult because I am extremely active... workout 6 days a week so taking the time off after surgery was very scary for me. after a lot of research i decided to see Dr. Jugenburg at Toronto Cosmetic Surgery. He has nothing but good reviews so i booked a consult with him. I also really liked the fact that the consult fee either goes toward surgery OR to breast cancer research! Most dr's keep it for their practice. This was a huge seller. He also has so much information on his site so it was amazing to read everything. I booked my consult for the end of June.. the 28th i believe and after my consult and meeting with the team i decided to take the next cancelation on the 14th of July. I am 5 days post op now and i def that the pain would be worse!!! I haven't taken any oxy meds they have me... mostly extra strength tylenol. There is more discomfort or awkwardness than there is pain. I went for a walk outside today to the bank... and i was exhausted! I will keep you updated! But so far nothing to complain. I go for my one week check up tomorrow!

1 week post op appt!

So I went today to go get my bandages changed and just so they could look at me to make sure all is well!! Well.... Taking off the bandages was the worst pain of my surgery thus far!!! So badly it made me nauseous and faint hahahah what a fun time .... Doc said everything looks amazing for one week and I will be back in 2 to remove any sutures!

Never posted by before pic... Here it is!!

2 weeks post op!

I am 2 weeks post op and feeling amazing! I can lift my hands over my head and everything feels good! Sometimes j get random pains but that's about it! I haven't taken pain killers at all and haven't taken Tylenol in a week! Everything has been so good so far! I go next week to take out any sutures left! Can't wait!

3 weeks post op

I had my sutures removed today and new smaller bandages on! So exciting! Half way through my recovery! Can't wait to start working out again I am slowly dying!!! But the nurse said all is well and my scars look amazing for 3 weeks. Also still settling my boobies but especially my right side is still hard. Probably because this boob was smaller to begin with aka shoving it in a smaller space! So happy with my results so far!! Dr. Six you are awesome!! I am so happy I chose you and your clinic! First and only consult I had to do :)

5 weeks post op!

Feeling pretty back to normal! Doing some light cardio and all is well :) in so happy with my results!!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon