Ideal Implant, unders, 270 filled to 305cc Moderate+ - Toronto, ON

44 years old, brest fed 1 kid for 1 year. My boobs...

44 years old, breast fed 1 child for a year. Always felt my upper body isn't as perfect & curvy as the lower half!

Didn't want implants earlier in life as I knew they don't last lifetime, so signing up for 4 potential surgeries wasn't something I could do!

Finally I started to feel this is the right time for me to improve my confidence and be ready for a couple more future revisions if needed.

My BA is next week (Aug, 2016), 2 consultation / sizing sessions done with Dr 6ix & Kim. Spent million hours of research to decide on implant type and size ;) and this site has been extremely helpful.

Can't wait to see the results but I trust it will be really good!

Last edited on 8/5/16

All done! Day 1, 5 hours post op

The whole thing was an hour, I saw the clock was 1pm last & then I woke up by myself so well rested & happy at 2pm!!
Have had zero pain, just feeling stiff in the chest area & a little bit similar to an after workout muscle stretch in my right arm.
Not sure how I will be tomorrow but so far, couldn't ask for anything better than this!
First time general anesthesia & no nausea.
What I learned today is around the neck pillow is a must,

Day 3 post op

Smooth recovery, skipping pain killers here & there & when I take it, it's more for the stiffness & pressure that I feel.
Don't judge the picture please! looks a bit off, but they look much better. Only when I extend my arm to take a selfie (& with all the tapes my PS has put for extra support) they look different.
Still wanted to capture the healthy, no bruise situation :)
Can't wait to take the extra tapes off & have someone take the picture to share with you girls!

Day 12 post op

Just tried on my Small size bralette, happy to see it doesn't fit well!!
Recovering well, will start driving & going to work tomorrow.
But a couple Lululemon Ta Ta Tammer to wear at work, as my nipples show too much with the bra my doctor gave me! Can't wait for them to become softer & hopefully settle & fluff more similarly. Kind of want to stop them from dropping past this point (main reason I went with smaller implants too as I don't like sagging breasts that can hold a pencil under their folds!!)

2 month post op

Very smooth recovery, from week 7 I started to feel the implants have always been there/part of my body!
I'd say I benefited from choosing smaller (300cc) implants, from recovery perspective as well as hopefully no future complications (such as Capsular Contracture).
My favorite part:
Best scar I could ask for as soon as I saw them on week 4, and also the perky look & feel of the Ideal implants.
Little bit concern about asymetry, but I had mild one already.
Also not sure why in some picture they are smaller? They are perfect size for me :)

Sample of a 300cc Ideal Implants as per j9err' request :)

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr 6, Kim and Nora have been super amazing so far. I know I am in good hands :) Will add more after sugery but all seems very promising. ****** 6 stars out of 5 for Dr. 6ix!! Day 1 (5hours post op): You gotta trust a sergeon who is not only experienced but also is so passionate about his career, loves life, loves Toronto and loves his team. All these were meaningful factors to me; as I believe when you enjoy what you do for living, you just do a much better job and always update yourself and remain knowledgable with new advancements in the field. You know how many surgeons I interviewed before him?! Zero. The reason is that my extensive research had me quite convinced that I can NOT find anyone better than him and in my consultation with him, I felt there's no reason to waste time. Today, the surgery is done, woke up in an hour or so with no pain and have been feeling so good, the outcome is exactly what he preapared me for. Perfection is unattainable, you just gotta love the improvement he makes & the journey with him is as fun and as amazing as the result!