360cc Allergen Inspira Unders. Toronto, ON

Had my breast enlargement surgery done by Dr...

Had my breast enlargement surgery done by Dr.Jugenberg approx.2.5 months ago. My breasts are not completely settled yet as the right one is being a little stubborn, but that being said I feel as though I chose the best Dr. For the job! After one other consult somewhere else and a lot of online research of this doctor I didn't need to look anymore. I got to choose the exact day I wanted the surgery and I was quite comfortable through the whole process. The healing process was amazing, I had read and heard horror stories of women's recovery pain and bruising, and I almost had no pain and I had zero bruising. His technique I'm certain is the reason for that.!
My only down point is my breasts aren't the size I would have hoped for, I wish I had chosen a larger implant, and they don't offer a half discounted price to change implant size :(
That said I am still thrilled with having chosen Dr.Jugenberg!

Size

Loved this dr's practice, only regret is not spending enough time deciding on sizes. Almost feel as though my implant size makes me a slightly exaggerated version of when I'm on my period. :( would have gone atleast 150cc more ....
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Jugenberg and office are fantastic, I recommend them to anyone who is seeking cosmetic surgery. An office full of beautiful people inside and out.