Two BAs and Lipo with Dr Edelstein -- He's my Guy! - Patient for over 10 years

I've been a patient of Dr Edelstein's for over a...

I've been a patient of Dr Edelstein's for over a decade. For my first BA I consulted around and then when I met him I knew he was THE ONE. I didn't go to anyone else for my next procedures -- it didn't even occur to me!!

Recently I was considering getting some more body contouring work done and consulted around, getting every type of answer about my suitability, outcome, etc. Of all surgeons, Dr Edelstein's response struck me as the most balanced. He didn't say YES FOR SURE! nor did he say NAH, NOT WORTH IT. He was right in the middle, and explained the benefits and drawbacks of the procedure now versus later, as well as what would make me a better candidate, appropriate goals, unlikely results, etc. He was also the most thorough in discussing recovery and risks.

One of the other "surgeons" I consulted with this time had his head nurse do my consult. She was lovely, but it felt strange to pay a $200 consult fee to not even see the surgeon. With Dr Edelstein, he always gives PLENTY of his own time, and, he does by far the most detailed, thorough physical assessments. He also has a very careful touch to make sure you always feel comfortable.

And, he's a fun, relaxed, funny guy to talk to. But don't let that make you think he isn't serious. He's multiple award-winning and has great reviews across the board.

Finally, his prices are good given as he has a beautiful, upscale office and this is usually what you end up shelling out more for. He's not "cheap" -- it's surgery!! - but for his status and his staff's good patient care, he's a deal.

PS: I put 3 stars on wait times because it can take well over 6 months to get an initial consult. Once you've consulted, things move quickly.

Pics!

Here are THE BOOBS. This is 500cc silicone, 6.5 years after surgery. These are a much more liquid-y version of the cohesive than the standard textured gummy. (I don't know any more details than that; I don't know the brand). They are a smooth and round implant.
I have no rippling, which I had with the gummy cohesives.
They are much softer and squishier than the gummies I had previously.
(ladies if you'd like to know about my experience with both implant types and why I did them again, you can shoot me a message).

1) in clothes to give total picture
- in BOTH pictures I am wearing a non-padded, non-wired bra.
- it's useful to see these because so many 'before and afters' just show breasts with no body context, and the ones in clothes are usually in something meant to show off. But most of us don't wear that kind of clothing every day, right?
- pics in clothing show the LAW OF IMPLANTS! = they always look bigger naked. that's because implants have fullness real breasts don't have.

2) naked boobs. I always had some asymmetry so there is still some, which is normal. Nothing I ever think about or worry about and certainly nothing my boyfriend's ever noticed :D

one more - 500cc silicone, 6.5 years after surgery, tank top only, NO BRA.

500cc silicone, 6.5 years after surgery, tank top only, NO BRA.

would like to clarify about "Revision"

RealSelf seems to have their moderators list what surgery you review. This review has been listed by someone else, NOT ME, as a "breast augmentation revision." I would not choose these terms.

A revision suggests something needed 'fixing.' This was not the case for me. I personally found the cohesive gels too firm for my taste, and I wanted to size up.. .
It was completely elective. My surgeon did a great job the first time hence why I returned.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon