Loving my New Girls!! - Toronto, ON

Ever since I stopped breastfeeding my son, I've...

Ever since I stopped breastfeeding my son, I've been so self conscious my breast. I was already small chested to begin with, and it just got smaller after breastfeeding. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I've done my research for over 3 years, and found Dr.Plant on realself. I'm now 1 week post op.

25, 5'2,120lbs, 3 weeks post op

I'm now 3 weeks post op, 335cc on the left and 400cc on the right, silicone round smooth, unders.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mathew Plant is an amazing Doctor, he made me feel comfortable, answered alllll my questions, and trust me, I had a lot. I also had concerns about my implants not being big enough, because let's face it, every woman always feels like they didn't go big enough, but Dr.Plant reassured me that I was getting the biggest that could fit MY body. He was very knowledgable and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. His staff was just as amazing, they made me feel at ease and less nervous when I got into the OR room. I'm not even from Toronto, but I still decided to take the long 6 hour bus ride there to have dr.plant do my surgery and I'm beyond happy I chose him, thank you!