Journey to Even Bigger Boobies :) & a Smaller Waist with Fat Transfer to Indent in my Leg

Hey guys :) I'm back again with the same doctor...

Hey guys :) I'm back again with the same doctor for round 2! Yes I developed boobie greed, I waited 3 years to make sure it was exactly what I wanted and it is! I want my boobies bigger! Much bigger! The issue is my size I'm 5'3 109lbs and looking to go quite a bit larger. My doctor plans on having 3 sizes by him during surgery time; a 370cc (I'm praying this isn't all I can fit but just Incase), a 400cc, 455cc and my dream 480cc! These sizes may not seen all that big to some of you but if you take a look at how narrow I am you understand why these are quite large for my frame. I loveee the doctors patient coordinator Naushin, as I begged Dr.Pirani "just tell me you put the biggest size in when I wake up so I'm not disappointed" he laughed and said he would never lie to a patient, Naushin jokingly said "don't worry Michelle I'll tell you, you have even more than the 480" lol. Dr.Pirani and Naushin make a patient feel more like a friend than a patient! Although, it was 3 years Naushin remembered so much about what I had told her last time, she remembered where I was from, she asked how my mother was doing, questions a friend would ask you :) I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dr.Pirani and Naushin, they are the nicest people you will come across. I went with my best friend this time, as we are having surgery together the same day and never once has Dr.Pirani tried to rush me. He's always kept me there for quite a long time explaining everything in detail and always asking if I have any questions. You guys, if you're if Toronto looking for a surgeon please check him out! You won't be disappointed, I promise! :) I'm also getting Lipo on my stomach and fat transfer to a small intend on my leg if anyone would like a review on that. I did not list price because price was for my full surgery of beast aug and fat transfer which was around $11,000.

He fit the 480's!!!!

I woke up from surgery zero pain! I feel great!!! I'm so happy he for the biggest size! Lipo just feels like I worked out a bit as fat transfer to my leg I don't feel. I'm on cloud 9 :) sooo sooo happy!

Some picture of my recent post op boobies :)

I'm all wrapped up in so many garments from surgery from my Lipo and boobs it's hard to take a good picture lol.

I'm posting a separate review on my Lipo and fat transfer if anyone is interested :)

Boobie progress

I know I'm supposed to only wear my surgical bra for a week, I just wanted to try a bikini top on super quick.

I'm bored lol

No pain, just feeling bored so I'm taking lots of pictures lol

Post up day two

They appear to be coming closer together faster than last time.

New bra

PS allowed me to get a new supportive bra. Lightly padded, no underwire zipper In the front :) I'm supposed to be a 32ddd but they had none in store so I got my sister size a 34dd.

Body 3rd day post op

Still very swollen but got a sneak peak when I went to change my bandages and tighten my garment :)
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Like I mentioned in my review Dr. Pirani and his Patient Coordinator Naushin are absolutely incredible! Dr. Pirani makes sure to explain everything in great detail. He always explains what he believes is the best and the most safe for your body, even if that means he looses money. He's the only Dr I've met that cares way more about your health than his paycheck. He genuinely wants you to be healthy and happy. He's told me straight up when I asked for a procedure that he doesn't personally think I need it. He cares so much! Naushin, his patient coordinator is a sweet heart and remembered so many things I told her from last time. She was so kind, joking with me asking me about things we discussed last time I was there three years ago; like visiting home and how my mother was. Please give Dr.Pirani and Naushin a visit if you are looking for an incredible Dr in Toronto! I promise you will not be disappointed :) Dr.Pirani and Naushin always treat you like a friend and not just patient which has made me feel so much more comfortable and made my journey very relaxed and at ease. Never once did I feel pressured or rushed in the least bit. I always leave with a smile on my face each and every time I see them :)