22, 5'4, 125lbs - Ideal Implants, 455CC - Toronto, ON

Stats Age: 22 Height: 5'4 Weight: 125 Implants:...

Age: 22
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125
Implants: Ideal
CC's: 415

Hi ladies !
I can't begin to describe my excitement. I have wanted to get my breasts done for about 5 years now. Today my dreams came true.

My experience at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute was amazing. I met with Kim first and she was very kind, helpful and informative. Next I met with Dr. Jugenburg who was wonderful. He was very professional, kind, and informative. He assured me of all my concerns. I am very happy with my decision to go with his office.

I have decided to go with the Ideal Implants because I wanted the safety of sailine but the feel of silicone and that is exactly what they offer! I am asymmetrical so I am getting my left nipple raised.

Will post all the pics that I can asap. I know many ladies will be interested to see the progress for the new Ideal Implants!

Six weeks can't come fast enough!!!

Wish Pics

Pre op photos

Decided to go bigger

Originally in my consult Dr. Jugenburg suggested I go with 455 CC but in my head I thought I didn't want to go any bigger then 400 CC. However I have been thinking about it and have decided to trust my doctor and go with the bigger size.

4 Weeks tomorrow until surgery!!! I cannot wait.

Out of Surgery! SO HAPPY

All I can say is wow. The amazing experience I had with my surgery yesterday was unbelievable. Everyone was so kind and I could really feel the care from each and everyoneof Dr. J's staff and himself. From my pre op nurse Jessica to getting to see Dr. J before surgery to his amazing and so kind OR Nurse who held my hand while my iv fluids were put in, and assuring me that they will take great care of me. (*i wish I could remember her name). Then to the amazing anesthesiologist who was so reassuring and walked me though every step before putting me under. And my amazing post op nurse's who helped me wake up and then take me back to my room. All I can say is I am SO HAPPY I chose to go with Dr. Jugenburg and his OUTSTANDING team. Below you can see one of my 15 seconds of snapchat fame. So far I am SO happy with my results! You should follow him! It's a great snapchat feed!! Realdrsix Thanks for reading, will try and keep everyone updated on my recovery.

Here are a few updated photos. I am 4 days post op. One thing that has been making recovery that much better is my triangle pillow. Makes sleeping that much better, I am a side sleeper and this makes sleeping on my back tolerable.

One Week Post Op

Everyday gets better! I have my one week post op appointment tomorrow. Looking forward to hear how I'm doing, the next steps and get these tapes off!!

7 Weeks Post Op

Sorry I have been MIA! Here's an update! I am doing great, everything is looking great. I have been instructed to do pressure massages to help them drop. I have been recommended to use a silicone based scar gel to improve my scars.

Otherwise Dr. J says they look picture perfect! Will upload photos below!

A series of recovery photos

7 Weeks PO Photos

Late Night Thoughts

At this point in my recovery, the only thing I would change is to go bigger then I did. Unfortunately having some boobie blues with wishing I would have going bigger.

I feel as though when I originally tried on the sisters they were much bigger then what I ended up with. Granted I know I shouldn't make any judgments since I am only 9wpo.

the waiting game and d&f process is a slow one!!

But on a positive note, I do notice they are getting squishier!!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Jugenburg has been amazing. From my consult, my surgery, and my after care, thus far Dr. J and his team have gone above and beyond my expectations. The amount of kindness and care received from him and each and everyone of his staff made my experience that much more amazing. I am so happy I went with Dr. Jugenburg and his team!!! Highly recommend!!!