5'7 150 Pounds Athletic Build- 400cc- Saline Moderate- Under Muscle- IMF Incision - Toronto, ON

Today is officially post op Day 1 and I feel...

Today is officially post op Day 1 and I feel amazing- mentally/emotionally and physically. On a level of pain 0-10 I would place myself at a minimal 2/3. I have stopped taking percocets completely, replacing them with Tylenol No. 3 capsules every four hours.

I chose to go with 360cc salines overfilled to 400cc in both breasts under the muscle tissue. I originally chose an armpit incision but the Doctor recommended an IMF incision to fix an asymmetry in one of my breasts. After research, I found the IMF incision historically maintained a lower risk of capsular contraction and bottoming out so I happily agreed with the change in incision type.

When trying sizes, I kept leaning towards 360cc but I am SO happy I went with 400cc. I was so terrified of going too big but after researching boobie greed I decided to take the plunge and go slight bigger [it's only approximately 2 tbspn extra per breast from the 360cc]. Even though it's super early in the process and they are swollen, I am so far ecstatic with my results.

Can't wait to post one week photos and let me know if you have any questions about my procedure, etc etc I would be happy to share more of my story or advise.

Post Day One Pictures

Before and after- breasts are currently swollen and box shaped.

My stomach is very bloated from the pain medication. My goal is to stop taking all pain medication by the end of today/tomorrow as my current pain only hovers around 1/2 out of 10.

Still very high up

I am still very bloated and unfortunately laxatives haven't helped. Seems like this is a really common symptom of post op so I'm not too worried.

I've been sleeping on a 45 degree angle using a triangular pillow I bought on Amazon and a neck travel pillow. I've never been a back sleeper (always a side) but sleep has been much better than expected. I would highly recommend investing into a triangular pillow.

Pain is still minimal, just feels like I had a highly effective chest workout.

First Post Op Appointment

Just came back from my first post op appointment and I am really pleased with the professionalism and courtesy of the staff at the clinic. From this experience I would definitely recommend Dr. Jugenburg; I left the clinic feeling at ease and relaxed.

The Doctor said I was healing great and removed the bandages, I am free to shower! The twins are still very high up but I wasn't advised to massage them so I presume they are dropping well on their own.

2 Weeks Update

Was measured as a 34DD in VS but this may change because they're still quite high.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Really impressed with the results so far from Martin Jugenburg. Highly recommended. Further I am pleased with the professionalism and courtesy of the staff at the clinic. The RN Kim is FANTASTIC. She's warm, welcoming, returns emails at lightning speed, a true professional. She is the one who assisted me with measurements and picking the size. Ultimately I picked to go with this Doctor because of Kim's personable manner and the Doctor's solid reputation as one of the top PS in Canada. I am very happy with my decision.