5'5 ", 128 Lbs. Going from 34B to a Full C Cup. 375 Ccs Moderate Profile, sub muscular, Toronto, ON

We only live once, and we only have one body!!!...

We only live once, and we only have one body!!! Invest in it !!! Lol
I never had money to get a "boob job" and I realize we will never have them anyway!.
Just like all of you from here, I always wanted fuller breast and my wish will come true in the end of this month! I'm al excited, waiting impatiently and scared at the same time! But I chose one of the best surgeon in Toronto and I really trust him! I'm sure everything will go well!
I'm 34 B , 12 mm wide, (5"5, 128lbs)
I'm getting 345 or 375 ccs moderate profile, dual plane textured round cohesive gel, Alergan Inspira
Looking for a more natural look, a full C or a small D, something that's more proportionate with my body frame.
Any suggestions for pre op? I did not get anything yet....Thank you in advance!

Confused with Sports bra ?

I'm confused with sports bra that I need te wear after surgery. Underwire or not? Padded or not? What size should I get ? I can't find them anywhere specially the ones that has a zip in the front , where did you all get that?

Quick recovery method

Has anyone heard of "quick recovery method"?
What is that anyway? Whatever is it I want it! Lol

4 days post op 375 cc, Mod profile, textured silicone, sub muscular, inframammary incision

I'm so thankful to "real self" great members that made me feel that I'm not alone and feel better just by reading their experiences.... Thank you Ladies!!! So it's time for me now to pay it forward!
I'm 4 days post op. The surgery went excellent, when I woke up I had no idea it was all done. My wish came true!

The day after after the surgery I felt amazing, no pain, but than the second and the third was the worst! I also tried to minimize taking the pain killers as much as I could and taking every 6 hr Tylenol 3, I only took the strongest one before bedtime to help me relax more.

Otherwise my sleep is ok. Sleeping on my back is not that bad for me.

The second day to prevent constipation I took 1 Senekot (stool softener) and 2 glasses of prune juice and of coarse I had to deal with diarrhea and gas after, which wasn't fun at all :)

I can't straighten my posture yet and when I walk I look like an old lady, but With ...Boobs! Lol
My right incision hurts more for some reason, I'm icing them to prevent disconfort and swollen. My upper pole is bulky, hopefully that will go away soon.

The "no shower" sucks :(

The only think that bothers me is my posture and I look like Hutchback of Notre-Dame just as someone was mentioning in here before, it hurts to straighten up and my chest feel tight from those wraps around me.
Has any of you experienced this and how long will last?

1 week post op

Already 1 week post op ! Since yesterday I feel a lot better, not much pain, can walk, can get up easily and I'm free of any medication. They didn't drop yet and I'm wearing my wrap on top of them. Incisions doesn't hurt.
So far, so good...

10 days Post op

It's been already 10 days!!! Time is not flying at this time:(
Physically I feel excellent. I even start doing today a little upper body exercise just not to loose the muscle mass, I did spinning without using tension on my upper body! And I felt great! The incision doesn't hurt. Still sleeping on my back and it doesn't bother me at all. I'm lucky that way:)
I'm wearing the band 24/7 though, not very comfortable but I AM aiming for that "lower pole fullness" that I'm praying now to get it in one day!!! 3 months, 6 months? we will see!
I'm a little paranoid that just because I got a textured implants I'll get stuck with my implants on my upper pole.:( But my PS assures me that everything is going to be ok and I trust him. Plus I've seen other results in here that looks AMAZING!!! So I'm trying to stay positive in here! Thanks to all Real Self great ladies!!!

I heard different opinions, that wearing surgical bra or sports bra prevents dropping? What's your experience?
Or any advise beside "patience":) would be appreciated! Thank you ! And just a note, mine are textured implants!

4 weeks PO

Just thought i would update my "drooping" progress. Definitely is dropping but in a very slow motion! Which is not uncommon for textured implants. My top muscle is still swollen and I'm wearing the compression band day and night! It's part on my outfit now ;) very trendy!!!
The scars look beautiful, my PS really knows what he was doing, everything else seems very good, no more discomfort since week 2-3. I'm just waiting for my lower pole to fill more and for my upper pole fullness to subside. I know "time" is the answer...
Hope all of you are healing well and doing great enjoying the new additions!!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon! I only had one consultation with Dr. Martin Jugenburg prior to the procedure and I was so impressed with his consultation that I booked the surgery on the same day. I did my research before and the moment I met him, I knew he will be my BA surgeon. I have a lot of confidence in his ability. He is extremely dedicated in creating natural looking breast. I believe he is an artist! The clinic is beautiful, the staff is AMAZING! friendly and professional, they really care about each patient and the outcome. The day of the surgery he made me feel so at ease. He even made a cute joke: “Don’t worry, everything will going to be alright, I spend all night watching the instructional videos…so we are ok”. That was enough to make me feel less nervous. I had a good laugh :) The procedure went smooth, painless, and recovery is better then expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his team to anyone considering cosmetic surgery!