32A, 12cm BWD, 5'0", 110lbs, 280cc Anatomic Silicone - Toronto, ON

All my life I have had little to no breasts. At 35...

All my life I have had little to no breasts. At 35 years old, I finally decided to take the plunge and get breast implants. I was set on anatomical, since I wanted a very natural look. I had my consultation last week on Oct 13, and booked my BA for Nov 23. I told my PS I don't want to go too big, like a full B and he suggested 280cc moderate profile and no less than 250cc. After a lot of research and reading, it seemed like 280cc would bring me into a C/D and I was getting worried it would be too big and make me look top heavy. A few of my gf's told me I should be getting at least 350cc, but I paid no attention because I really don't have any boob greed. My main goal is to just at least be able to fill out a normal bathing suit and wear backless shirts without a bra. I'm a bit curvy, so I also wanted my top half to match my bottom half. I still have over a month before my surgery and can change the size about 2 weeks prior. So, I'm still doing lots of reading and looking at comparable pictures. I read a review from a girl on here who has similar stats as me and got the same 280cc anatomical implant done and I absolutely love how hers turned out. I uploaded her pics, but hopefully she doesn't mind. If so, just let me know and I'll remove them. I will post my own pre-op pics soon. If anyone has any advice or thoughts, I'd love to hear them. I'm extremely nervous.