30th Birthday, 2 Kids and Forever Grateful! - Toronto, ON

At 30 years old and having two children I was so...

At 30 years old and having two children I was so unhappy with how I fit into shirts and bikinis. I didn’t feel sexy anymore and always purchased the most extreme push-up bras I could find.
After my consultation with Dr. Jugenburg and Kim I had no doubt that my decision to treat myself was the right one. What an amazing Team Dr. Jugenburg has! The day of my surgery felt like a movie set, it was so exciting and not once did I feel scared or concerned. Every day since has been bliss, I had no complications, I healed great with very little scars to show. Dr. Jugenburg is an artist and perfectionist. I am now 8 months post-op, I feel amazing, I look amazing and I owe every bit of my journey to the fantastic team at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute! Amazing Facility. Amazing Staff. Amazing Results!
*the journey is just as important as the final result, if the journey is shit – you will be reminded of shit forever
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenburg is amazing at what he does! He makes you feel confident and sure that you are in the best hands. His work is top notch, artistic and without complications. His bedside manner is professional and you feel at ease with your body. He doesn't upsell you or encourage other ideas.