34 Year Old Mom of 3 - Toronto, ON

I have been wanting a bbl for many years now....

I have been wanting a bbl for many years now. Before kids I was always "thick" but always had a very nice shape. After having 3 kids I was unable to get my pre baby body back. I had a pooch on my stomach and a wide but flat booty. I want my booty back.

After stalking several dr's on ig and snap (American) I decided to research surgeons in Toronto. Dr Jugenburg stuck out as the best. His before and afters are very good. His snaps are fun and he seemed very knowledgeable.
After a consult with Kim & Marina (who are so friendly and amazing) I booked my surgery for Oct 27/16.
I lost 80 lbs on my own through diet and exercise in the 9 months prior to surgery.

Dr. Jugenburg and all the staff and nurses are amazing. It is so comforting to go into a clinic with such happy and positive staff.

9 days post op

Bruising starting to fade. Still very very swollen and still sore.

2 week update

My legs are still swollen. Still some bruising but mostly gone.

3 weeks post op

I didn't realize the swelling lasts so long. My thighs are still swollen and massaging is a pain in the ass....pun intended.

Things I left out

I realize I left a few things out.

I am 5'7 and 207lbs at the time of surgery.

I had some loose skin on my belly due to pregnancies. And the dr warned me that I should consider a tt after the bbl to correct the loose skin on my tummy.

I find everything is still swollen but my tummy looks so so much better.

5 week post op

I am not 5 weeks post op and I have still not sat down without using my booty buddy. I am being super paranoid i don't want to loose any more volume. I don't think I have lost that much but there are some dents that are driving me xrazy. I am still sleeping on my belly and I wear a waist trainer/clincher almost 24/7. Still swollen and trying to massage as much as possible.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He was very friendly and knowledgeable. To the point and very professional.