34 Year Old Mom of 3 - Toronto, ON

I have been wanting a bbl for many years now....

I have been wanting a bbl for many years now. Before kids I was always "thick" but always had a very nice shape. After having 3 kids I was unable to get my pre baby body back. I had a pooch on my stomach and a wide but flat booty. I want my booty back.

After stalking several dr's on ig and snap (American) I decided to research surgeons in Toronto. Dr Jugenburg stuck out as the best. His before and afters are very good. His snaps are fun and he seemed very knowledgeable.
After a consult with Kim & Marina (who are so friendly and amazing) I booked my surgery for Oct 27/16.
I lost 80 lbs on my own through diet and exercise in the 9 months prior to surgery.

Dr. Jugenburg and all the staff and nurses are amazing. It is so comforting to go into a clinic with such happy and positive staff.

9 days post op

Bruising starting to fade. Still very very swollen and still sore.

2 week update

My legs are still swollen. Still some bruising but mostly gone.

3 weeks post op

I didn't realize the swelling lasts so long. My thighs are still swollen and massaging is a pain in the ass....pun intended.

Things I left out

I realize I left a few things out.

I am 5'7 and 207lbs at the time of surgery.

I had some loose skin on my belly due to pregnancies. And the dr warned me that I should consider a tt after the bbl to correct the loose skin on my tummy.

I find everything is still swollen but my tummy looks so so much better.

5 week post op

I am not 5 weeks post op and I have still not sat down without using my booty buddy. I am being super paranoid i don't want to loose any more volume. I don't think I have lost that much but there are some dents that are driving me xrazy. I am still sleeping on my belly and I wear a waist trainer/clincher almost 24/7. Still swollen and trying to massage as much as possible.

6 weeks post op

I am doing well. Still trying not to sit too much and still using pillows and the booty buddy. Size has gone down but I still love the results.

2.5 months post op

Feeling pretty good. I feel like a lot of the volume has remained. My hip measurement went from 49" after surgery to 47" currently. Started at 42"
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He was very friendly and knowledgeable. To the point and very professional.